Product Comparison: LG 32GK650F vs LG 32GK650G
- This was the first time I had ever tried 144hz, and I absolutely love it.
- With a low response time and a high refresh rate along with adaptive sync, this monitor is smooth.
- Can actually maintain 144Hz, great color, works with GSync.
- The refresh rate is great and decent resolution.
- Low input lag and pixel response time - These are what make this monitor good for gaming.
- Super fast 144Hz refresh and the FPS shooter gaming is amazing! Super smooth, no ripping, tearing, glitching, or anything.
- I love it. This is a great choice for a 1440p @ 144hz for the price in the 32" category.
- Never a dead pixel. Great 144hz gaming.
- 165HZ OC is a noticeable upgrade from my previous monitor.
- 2k resolution is very crisp and colors are vibrant.
- I am really enjoying this VA panel. G-Sync Works.
- The contrast is very good. The bright whites and dark blacks wipe the floor with the old TN panel I was running.
- Great picture; sharp and bright with good colors.
- Picture quality is superb. Colors are great, though might need some tweaking.
- I'm impressed with the picture and colors. It's amazing monitor.
- It has the deep blacks of a VA panel, without the ghosting/smearing. Excellent monitor.
- This is a great monitor for a great price. This monitor really immerses you in the game. It has great color and brightness and comes with an awesome menu with great navigation button.
- Decent image quality, colors and brightness are okay, viewing angles aren't perfect but they are not too noticeable.
- It’s clear screen bright colors and super lighting fast pixels.
- The monitor introduces a lot of motion blur in games.
- This monitor features a dual bezel design. It has an ultra slim plastic bezel along the outer frame, and a slightly thicker one under the panel itself.
- Works flawlessly with my GTX 1080 in G-Sync.
- Easy setup without tools (need screwdriver if mounting to VESA plate).
- VESA mounting - easy to switch back and forth between VESA mount.
- The build quality is excellent, as I've found with most LG monitors I've purchased. The cables are managed properly and aren't a pain to plug in.
- This display was a good surprise. G-Sync works great with my PC's Geforce 2080 card.
- Color is good, no ghosting effects when playing and the OSD interface and single button control work well.
- The price for features was amazing and everything seemed to be working really well.
- It is a great size and fits my desk perfectly. The controls and looks are great.
- Great quality, amazing picture. Perfect for gaming!
- The headphone jack on the back of the panel is fed by HDMI or DisplayPort. This is great!
- Super easy set up the stand just clicks into place. It has DP and HDMI inputs.
- It has great connection methods. Amazing monitor.
- It had trouble getting it to work with HDMI cables.
- It has not been a month and the HDMI ports suddenly stopped working.
- Beautiful and a nice refresh rate. Good number of ports.
- Monitor was easy to set up and put together.
- Excellent graphics quality. Very easy to overclock to 165hz. Great connectivity options.
- It does not have USB ports, which really disappointed me.
- It is not possible to get full performance through the HDMI port.