Product Comparison: NEC PA301W vs NEC PA302W
- I'm a videographer and use multiple monitors to work on my projects. Great resolution.
- This monitor is excellent in every way. Good resolution and colors.
- Super Monitor. The incredible resolution!
- Large screen, great resolution. Would recommend.
- The big screen is a joy to use. Nice resolution of this one.
- It is large and sturdy. Good resolution.
- This is a great monitor with great resolution.
- Resolution is good, I like it. This is perfect.
- Big screen size, great resolution of this one. I use this monitor for editing photos and highly recommend it.
- This is my first professional level display and i'm happy with it. Good resolution for my work.
- Amazing clear crisp image and colors.
- Bought two. The two monitors are color synced and both have an amazingly crisp image and color production.
- Excellent image quality and above all that is antireflective.
- It is a dream. Large screen and accurate colors.
- Best monitor I've ever used. Fantastic color reproduction.
- It is wide gamut. Not an issue with color managed applications like photoshop and lightroom.
- Can view from any angle. Large size. Enjoyable. Worth the price.
- Color fidelity and stability has been faultless.
- The photo's were so much more detailed and the colors true and vibrant.
- Outstanding monitor. Good colors and brightness.
- The NEC SpectraView calibration system works flawlessly.
- Has mega adjustments and a calibration routine to customize.
- The stand adjustments are great. Great monitor.
- It comes with any cable you'll need & vesa mounting screws. Good features.
- Even TV looks great on it, whether PIP or full screen. A lots of features. Great monitor. Would recommend.
- The included calibration solution is vastly superior to the Spyder 4 Elite that I had been using.
- Its ergonomics are good, too. Installation and calibration were easy.
- Spectraview 2 run without issue, and my Delta E values are 0.4 for both white point and averaged grayscale. Good feature.
- I use two - one in Landscape and the other in Portrait mode (Monitor mount rotates).
- The monitor came attached to the stand which was a big help. It adjusts with great ease.
- The USB ports are plentiful, five total (two up, three down).
- Just plug in and go. Easy to connect.
- It is very easy to set up/connect.
- Good and easy connectivity.
- This model has two DVI-D ports which is notable in that it will not accept the DVI-I cable.
- Plugged in the DisplayPort cable, and the monitor worked immediately at native resolution on my Windows 10 PC.
- As good as it gets for photo editing. Good connect. Would recommend.
- Excellent quality. Nice colors. Easy to connect.
- I use this monitor for editing photos and highly recommend it. Great connectivity via USB, HDMI and DP.
- The only difficulty is the monitor cable port, which was in such a tight location it took me 10 minutes of knuckle busting to get it screwed in.