Product Comparison: ViewSonic VA2719-SMH vs ViewSonic VX2778-SMHD
- Great value for a 27 inch with 1080p resolution. The bezel is fairly thin and looks nice when used in multi display.
- I really like the 1080p resolution and the size of the monitor is perfect.
- Excellent monitors, resolution was just as advertised, built in speakers were not bad.
- Size is perfect for my needs. The frameless border is a nice touch.
- Very usable display resolution and size. Good color reproduction.
- This is a beautiful monitor. The colors pop off the screen, the WQHD resolution is magnificent, and the aesthetics of the narrow bezel and solid base are good.
- Sharp, clear image. Text is great, no fuzziness at all.
- Enough screen real estate to have multiple windows open.
- I had lots of problems connecting it. Maybe it was because I connected it through HDMI. The native resolution was not recognized. The maximum was just 2048x1152, and it was blurry.
- The resolution setting was incorrect. It stated 2540x1440 but the mac was also at that resolution and the monitor cut off windows that were full frame on the mac.
- Nice color, and resolution. Great monitor.
- The brightness is good and color quality seems fine to me.
- No issues with the color. It just works and looks great.
- Bright and vivid: Very nice brightness and color.
- Text is super blurry, colors washed out, response time is kind of garbage.
- Super good monitor, great for gaming, its extremely responsive and I noticed no motion blur or lag at all.
- This has everything I wanted: good response time, excellent IPS quality considering the price
- The brightness and contrast are great, esp the brightness I was impressed by; and viewing angles obviously are good since its an IPS screen
- Bright screen good contrast. Easy to read whatever is on it
- It looks grainy, the contrast is bad and and the color accuracy terrible.
- VESA mountable: for me this is key and means that I don't give a damn about the terrible stand.
- The bezels, frame and stand are fantastic.
- The stand is a treat. The base is heavy and looks great.
- Terrible stand. It has very limited adjustability.
- Speakers are tiny tin cans.
- The built-in controls give a variety of control via tiny buttons under the frame. They are a little tricky to use but you generally won't be touching them after the initial setup.
- The on/off light can be turned off (menu option).
- It has a vesa connector.
- It is also designed with a dual integrated speaker which makes a great realistic sound for playing music and movies.
- Audio - typical poor quality through the built in speakers.
- Picture is nice and clear, no issues connecting to my Mac mini.
- The computer recognizes that it is connected to the monitor. Great connectivity options.
- Great monitor with flexible connectivity, wide-angle viewing, and amazing screen performance.
- It's bright and crisp and comes with a VGA and HDMI connection.
- Display is bright and vivid. No problem with connecting to my computer.
- Connected this to a 2014 MacMini. With HDMI sound could be controlled via keyboard controls.
- I like the fact that it offers DP/HDMI connectivity flexibility. And the price is affordable.
- Video input options include HDMI, displayport, and VGA (the old version).
- Works perfectly with my mac mini 2011 using the supplied displayport to mini displayport cable.