Product Comparison: AOC G2770PQU vs AOC G2770PF
- The resolution and response time are amazing.
- Excellent resolution and response time. I like this monitor.
- The resolution and refresh rate are outstanding, especially when playing first person shooter games (fps).
- Great monitor for high FPS. Solid 3 years of use. Good connect.
- Very bad resolution when compared to an IPS monitor.
- The AOC G2770PF is 27-inch gaming monitor with nice resolution.
- 144Hz refresh rate is awesome. I like this.
- Playing games at 120Hz or 144Hz allows you to play them at 120fps or 144fps. Great for gamers.
- Good monitor with good size and resolution.
- I recommend this one. Great resolution. Great screen size.
- Colors are bright, clear and crisp. It's fantastic for both streaming Net Flicks and Hula, as well as playing Crysis and BF.
- Games look amazing, its as bright as you could ever want, but still with great color quality.
- It's crisp and the colors are noticeably more vibrant than my 2 peripheral monitors of a different brand.
- The color and crispness of the monitor is amazing.
- No lag at all and the picture is amazing. Colors are very well representative.
- It great, picture is beautiful the color on it is amazing this monster is fantastic.
- Great picture, great color, great response time and frame rate.
- Easy to use and for a TN panel, the colors are really good.
- Viewing angles also are pretty good.
- It's well-built and presents a clear image with high contrast and plenty of available brightness.
- Great monitor, loaded with features. I like this.
- A lot of features bundled into this 144hz monitor.
- Love the ambient light sensor and the USB (one charging USB port too) ports!
- Stand is awesome and picture looks great (plenty of saturation and trueness without being oversaturated). Good features.
- Height adjustment is darn near effortless, tilt as well.
- The FreeSync adaptive refresh display technology is really good feature.
- FreeSync works over a wide 30-144Hz range setting it apart from several more-expensive monitors.
- For me the AMD Freesync technology does what it says on the tin and it's a great feature to have.
- Featuring AMD's Freesync (DP-Adaptive Sync) technology we have a 1ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate support.
- It definitely is equipped with all the technologies one may expect to make for a smooth gaming experience.
- Easy to setup and get connected to my computer using the DVI-D cable it came with.
- USB connections are pretty handy. Easy connect.
- I am using it via Displayport connection to a GTX 760.
- Ports are direct-insert and easy-access so it is easy to connect to USB devices.
- 4 USB 2.0 ports. 1 USB port is broken. Bad connectivity via DVI-D.
- Good monitor with nice resolution. Easy to connect.
- Connectivity is good of this one. I love it!
- Plenty of connections. Great features.
- Nice and clean picture. Good connectivity.
- A lot of connections. But half do not work.