Product Comparison: ASUS VE228H vs ASUS VS228H-P
- The size is great for work, web browsing, school and games.
- It's a great ASUS product, beautiful resolution & pairs with the ASUS tower well.
- Lighting is consistent and bright. Resolution is wonderful in a native 1920x1080.
- Perfect resolution, perfect brightness, perfect contrast.
- Beautiful resolution, very high definition indeed.
- A truly impressive monitor with outstanding color, picture and resolution.
- Colors are vivid and the resolution is very good.
- Great monitors for the price! I have four of these and very happy with them! Not one dead pixel on any of them, very low latency and nice 1920x1080 HD resolution.
- The screen looks great, bright and very crisp. Even at the highest resolution the text is easy to read on all my menus and the graphics in games and movies is just great.
- I can't seem to achieve a good setting that produces sharp clear text even though I'm using the native resolution.
- The display itself is very nice; clear, 1080p resolution, no dead pixels, so on.
- Colors are vibrant, accurate, and make for an excellent picture when calibrated correctly.
- I love the quality of the screen. I loved the matte finish, as it reduces screen glare.
- The colors and brightness are superb. The viewing angle is good.
- Plug and play wasn't the option here, as the colors out of the box were washed out and desaturated.
- Response times are great, resolution is great.
- Good budget monitor for console or pc gamers looking to get a monitor with crisp images, great contrast and depth in shadows and highlights, as well as a very quick response time.
- Impressive contrast ratio and dynamic range.
- The contrast is awkward and light grays often used to differentiate between line items simply don't render at all.
- Wish the brightness would go lower, as it's very bright even on the lowest setting.
- Great design, great engineering, no bad background shading and no dead pixels.
- Nice features, although the manual is absolutely worthless in teaching you how to use them.
- Easy to setup- in my case, I didn't find it necessary to fiddle with any menus or options, I just plugged it in right away and it worked perfectly with my brand new video card.
- Good construction, great color and none of the frills you won't use.
- The stand is sturdy. A very cool bonus feature as the speakers.
- VESA mounting compatibility.
- Different menu functions, screen modes, color temperature which make it very adjustable to your light situation.
- Connections on the back go on a 90° angle instead of going parallel to it, which may be an issue if you’re tight on space or want to hang it on the wall.
- No internal speakers. Again, it wasn’t what I was looking for, but it might be what you need.
- Stand only tilts. It can’t be adjusted in height, rotation or sideways inclination.
- The monitor was very easy to setup since I only needed to connect a single HDMI cable from the Mac Mini to the back of the monitor.
- I have it connected using an HDMI cord and it worked seamlessly as a plug and play.
- The stand is sturdy. A pet will not easily knock it over. Plug and play set up with HDMI cable.
- The monitor has excellent connectivity (HDMI, DVI, VGA) and great quality and at a good price.
- Cable ports on the far bottom of the monitor, resulting in potential bending of important cords or pins unless you elevate the monitor on something like a stack of books .
- The monitor comes packaged with a standard power cable as well as an HDMI cable, DVI cable and a VGA cable. You will have everything you need right out of the box.
- They have VGA, DVI and HDMI inputs so they will fit any need.
- HDMI, DVI, VGA and a headphone connectivity.
- The Unit has a VGA, DVI, and HDMI port on the back.