Product Comparison: ASUS MX27UC vs BenQ SW2700PT
- The resolution is crystal clear and I simply connect it to my laptop and plug it in.
- I use this screen for gaming, my wife uses it for office work. It's good for both purposes.
- Fast refresh for all of my games. I couldn't be happier.
- I love it, It is the best monitor I have ever used, I looks so good in every way It works very well for gaming The refresh rate is pretty good and everything looks nice and pretty.
- With its 5ms refresh rate, I'd expect it to be similar in performance to my previous $110 TN panel, but instead, this one leaves trails when dealing with moving objects.
- Overall, I really am impressed and picture is great.
- This is a magnificent monitor with an impressive resolution and pixel aspect ratio. It is easy to set up and you don't need any tool for the base. It is also very elegant and I like that.
- The monitor is excellent for the price. Beautiful ISP display, great aspect ratio, thin bezels, decent quality for built in speakers, and overall works great.
- Not much to like about this monitor to be honest. Maybe the 25 inch monitor version is better due to pixel ratio. But as for the 27 inch version at 1920x1080, I've had a negative experience.
- In some respects, it almost feels like I’ve downgraded to a TN panel.
- he sound can not be controlled with MacBook, support says MacBook needs to update their software. Sound is controlled easily once you figure its only 2 button pushes.
- Chances are you will never use them, but they are better than most monitor speakers.
- The frame around the monitor is virtually nonexistent which gives it a nice clean look.
- This is just a really nice looking monitor. The sundial stand is great and has a matte gray finish on the outside with a shiny silver finish on the inside.
- The sound is excellent, but inconsistent. Changing the volume is not a fast process either as you have to do it using the monitor's menu system.
- I have it running with a USB-c cable to DP 1.2 input for best compatibility with the 13 laptop. I don't need my monitor to be a hub, let USB-c from laptop power that directly.
- It charges my laptop and connects any additional devices.
- I run my Macbook Pro and Xbox. I keep both plugged in and when I start up my Macbook, the monitor automatically knows to turn on. How perfect!
- Great connectivity options. Amazing monitor.
- Only comes with 1 USB-C ports for power, video, and everything else.