Product Comparison: Acer G257HU vs Acer G257HL
- Excellent product. Nice resolution.
- The perfect DPI/Resolution/Size for Windows 10.
- Great monitor. Beautiful 2k resolution and able to view from multiple angles without darkness.
- It's thin and the resolution is great (given this is my first monitor).
- Not easy to adjust settings, colors look fake, poor resolution.
- Nice screen and size for the price. Great resolution.
- I loved the screen it has a very good price for a screen that has a very good quality i still use it and it works perfectly.
- Works like charm, great image, no resolution issues with my Microsoft Surface.
- The price was right, the resolution acceptable. Would purchase again.
- I love the matte screen, and resolution is awesome. I have no complaints whatsoever.
- The colors look great and I feel like the brightness can be adjusted sufficiently for many room lighting scenarios.
- Great picture quality & colors. Good for gaming.
- Color reproduction is quite good and typical for IPS the viewing angles are wide.
- Very accurate color reproduction. No noticeable ghosting while gaming.
- The color settings are marginal at best, you will not get a rich color from this monitor.
- Looks great. Nice colour, good viewing angles, decent size.
- Color clarity is excellent. Great view angles.
- Good brightness range. Decent colors.
- Colors are slightly washed out.
- Viewing angles not as impressive as anticipated for an IPS.
- The Slim Frame Design is a nice feature with about a 3/32" bezel on three sides.
- The lack of a border is a nice feature that makes the screen seem larger.
- Picture is very sharp and in focus. Good features.
- Settings user interface is the same as higher-priced models so unavailable features appear on screen, but you cannot adjust them.
- Very little features, quite minimalistic.
- Working great so far. Good color & contrast. Solid stand.
- The stand is sturdy and the bezels are very thin.
- The stand is sturdy, unless u live in an area with too many earthquakes you won't be having problems with it.
- Great monitor with amazing basic features. The setup was simple.
- The speakers on this one are tiny and sound pretty low with no bass at all, not good enough for music or gaming.
- This monitor is well equipped with DVI, Display Port, and HDMI ports. Good connect.
- All connection types. Nice design. Good monitor.
- Running a single monitor on DP works fine, so I connected one with DP, one with HDMI and one with DVI. This worked great.
- The monitor comes with all the connection wires needed so you don't have to buy any.
- My only complaint is that it cannot be connected through Displayport. This isn't a problem as I had an extra HDMI cable.
- That's a stunning deal for a 1080p of this size that comes with an HDMI and VGA cable. Great connectivity.
- I like that it has the HDMI input for my work laptop.
- Color clarity is excellent when I use HDMI port.
- It has useful inputs and out at the back including: a HDMI, VGA.
- With both HDMI and VGA inputs, I'm able to use my monitors for either work or home with very little effort.