Product Comparison: Samsung U28E570 vs Samsung U28H750
- The 4K resolution is excellent. It is as good if not better than the Mac Thunderbolt monitors these replace for me.
- This monitor has very good clarity and is my first venture into anything greater than 1080p.
- 4k resolution works well on the 28-inch display.
- Incredibly fine resolution. The response time of 1ms makes playing game virtual lag free.
- It can only do it at 30hz. If you want 60hz refresh rate, you must drop your resolution way down.
- The Samsung UE570 is an affordable monitor with great color reproduction and detailed picture quality for work tasks with fast response time for gaming.
- I use it mostly for gaming, beautiful picture, great color.
- This is my first 4K monitor and I'm very pleased with it. The colors and clarity are beyond anything I've ever used before.
- Amazing deep black color and perfect for online gaming.
- It is not IPS, viewing angle is horrible.
- The bezel is reasonably sized, the overall monitor is lightweight.
- The base is stable and clean in design.
- This monitor has a good clear picture, fast refresh rate, and plenty of cool features.
- The VESA mount holes are very high on the back of this monitor.
- The VESA mount however is incredibly high up on the monitor, making it awkward to mount two monitors next to each other.
- The monitor offers 2 HDMI and 1 DisplayPort connections, as well as a headphone jack. Great connectivity.
- The two HDMI ports are both inputs to support the PIP from two HDMI sources.
- DisplayPort or HDMI provide full resolution and refresh. It easy connect to PC.
- I have the UE570 hooked up to my laptop via an HDMI cable. And it works amazing.
- Only one of the two HDMI ports handles 4K though.