Product Comparison: ASUS VH242H vs ASUS VS239H-P
- The 1920 x 1080 native resolution is perfect for viewing DVDs, 1080p HD video.
- The resolution is just the right size for the monitor so the text and icons are large enough to read and small enough to still appear high resolution.
- I had no problem with resolution and setup as it worked fine right out of the package.
- The resolution on this screen is outstanding!
- The picture quality is fuzzy and awful in the native resolution.
- Resolution is supported from 640x480 to 1920x1080, which should satisfy anyone.
- Resolution and refresh rate are great, and the price was good for this model.
- 5ms response time makes the monitor great for gaming and HD video watching.
- Best monitor I've ever owned. Big viewing area and a fast response.
- I am very happy with this monitor. The response time is more than adequate for the games I have been playing.
- The picture on it is phenomenal. The LED backlighting brings out the color, texture in depth, and overall 1080p display on any of games you play.
- The picture looks beautiful and the dynamic contrast makes the screen bright and the colors crisp and vibrant.
- Black levels are the best I have seen on a monitor. Monitor looks nice. Widescreen has its advantages and I prefer it to 4:3 aspect.
- The vertical viewing angles is really bad.
- Texts are not sharp. On default 1080p display, I had to modify my browser to zoom 125 percent or else I would get a headache surfing the web.
- A truly impressive monitor with outstanding color, picture and resolution.
- I wanted good color accuracy for my photo and video editing and I received it.
- Viewing angles are decent, colors look pretty good, very sharp picture.
- The picture is pretty sharp, you can barely see the pixels when you look up close.
- Sharp, bright colors, the viewing angle is huge. I like it.
- Amazing picture quality with a sleek and modern design.
- The text is clear, it's bright and the colors are great. Great stand.
- The tilt is fine. Great stand. Amazing response time.
- It is a very nice, big monitor with a solid stand and a good range of motion.
- This model has a built-in feature you can turn on that allows 4:3 aspect resolutions to be displayed NON-stretched. It works great.
- I like the Trace-Free feature as it virtually eliminates ghosting.
- Price is quite low for the given features and quality.
- I really like that is has the VESA wall mounting compatibility.
- The price point and features of this monitor made it a excellent buy for me.
- I’m upset because there are no speakers in this model.
- The HDMI is nice for previewing AVCHD 1080p videos from an HD video camera.
- The connections DVI/VGA/HDMI are nice, and I use DVI mainly.
- When connected via analog VGA connector, it automatically adjusts for optimal size and position on the screen.
- Set it up immediately, connected it to my laptop via DVI, and did a quick check for dead pixels, and couldn't find a single one.
- It has no signal! The problem is only when connected through HDMI or DVI connectors.
- Connector options are all you could ask for. Highly recommend this monitor.
- Has HDMI, DVI and VGA connections. Plus, there's an audio out jack - everything that I need.
- Connecting headphones and external speakers to the monitor produced no issues, and the sound quality was great.
- The monitor comes with a standard power cable as well as an HDMI cable, DVI cable and a VGA cable so you will have everything you need right out of the box.
- I do wish that it came with some USB connectivity.