Product Comparison: ViewSonic XG2401 vs ViewSonic XG2402
- Go into the NVidia control panel and "change resolution" option set the refresh rate to 144hz.
- Larger screens need higher resolutions to look good. I like this one.
- The amazing resolution and color displays make the experience over the top.
- The lower resolution that I noticed while browsing webpages was quickly forgotten and the game looked fantastic.
- Additionally the resolution makes everything look well in 1080p HD.
- The time response is fantastic and the games are great at 144Hz.
- 144hz and low response is a game changer and essential if you want to enjoy games.
- 1080p is good enough, especially since I want to be able to crank settings to ultra and not drop frames.
- Perfect size and resolution for my needs and hardware.
- This is a godly 144hz screen for this price range it is hands down the best.
- Apparently this monitor has some pretty good colors after calibration and some of the best contrast levels among TN panels.
- Colors are decent especially for the price and the stand is amazing and very adjustable.
- The colors were a little washed out at first, so I calibrated it, the gamma, color saturation and brightness increased. Awesome.
- Arrived in perfect condition with no dead or stuck pixels. Colors are great for TN panel.
- I do notice some of the washed out colors of the TN panel.
- Good angles of vision, nice colours, very good TN gaming monitor.
- Really good image and colors for a TN display, no dead pixels and decent angles, backlight bleeding is low.
- Works flawlessly, Colors are decent especially for the price and the stand is amazing and very adjustable.
- Disappointing black deepness. Even for a TN panel.
- A good amount of the colors on this monitor is washed out.
- Average quality OSD controls, included speakers, and other little features really good.
- I like all features, like 1ms gtg response time, flicker-free lighting, AMD's Freesync technology.
- It's a good monitor. Easy to assemble, good features in settings.
- The FreeSync feature requires using the display port. Good feature.
- I really like the monitor and all of it's features.
- It looks good, the stand feels sturdy and reliable, it is built of good quality plastics.
- The OSD offers plenty of options to adjust the screen to your needs and allows you to save multiple profiles that can be swapped easily.
- AMD Freesync is just sweet if you have a compatible graphics card.
- OSD navigation could be better. The buttons are too hard.
- The screen looks awful in very dark environments.
- I also have a PlayStation 4 connected to one screen for gaming use.
- Both monitors are hooked up to my MacBook for extended desktop use.
- At this price you are getting a lot of good features, connections types and a quality image.
- I connect it to the mac, and i cannot go over 60 fps when i play csgo.
- Displayport by default is disabled so I had to connect an HDMI source to access the OSD settings to enable Displayport.
- It has a good number of ports and USB that allows you to connect anything to your computer or even recharge devices.
- The monitor is sturdy, lots of different input plugs.
- I love the USB ports! Great connectivity options.
- Great amount of ports. Very easy to connect.
- I like that I can connect this monitor to several PCs at once.