Product Comparison: Samsung C34H890WJN vs Samsung S34E790C
- The great resolution, color rendition, and contrast depth are great.
- Great resolution, no real need for text scaling.
- The screen space and resolution is great for having multiple windows open.
- I bought it for programing, because of the wide screen and high resolution. Great monitor.
- Beautiful resolution, movies and games have taken on a whole new feel.
- The colors are great right out the box.
- The black/dark colors look stunning.
- The image is clean and clear, the colors are as good as I need them.
- The curvature is benign. Colors and resolution are great. Overall very happy.
- Very nice screen and good colors. Amazing display.
- Great build quality, solid stand.
- Stand is very solid and I like the aesthetics.
- The stand is simple, sturdy, beautiful finish, looks cool. The front-side finish looks like aluminum.
- The stand doesn't take up much space; that's surprising for a monitor of this size.
- There are cool features like picture-in-picture, where it can show 2 sources, like one from the TV, and one from the computer.
- I'm using the DisplayPort connector and the colors are vivid and bright and you will want to turn the green down on it.
- Built in USB 3.0 hub works well. The stand is also quite good.
- Looks great, easily connected to my Macbook Mini using the DisplayPort.
- I hate the placement of the ports. It’s very inconveniently at the back.
- Audio doesn't work over DP or HDMI connections.