Product Comparison: LG 34GL750-B vs LG 34UC79G-B
- The display looks beautiful and it's great resolution.
- The specifications and price were wonderful, and the panel is great.
- Monitor bezel is very thin for a monitor this size.
- The colors are deep and rich, the picture is incredibly crisp and detailed and best off, you can play games at 144 hz with a 5 ms response time.
- The performance is impressive and with 144hz and 5ms lag I never get any blur or tearing.
- 2k resolution if nice to have for viewing and nice to have for FPS for the games.
- This resolution allows you to actually take advantage of the 144 hz refresh rate and freesync.
- This monitor's resolution and colors are amazing! Refresh rates are great too, no issues here!
- 2K resolution. I was using MacBook Pro 15" with Retina display with Bootcamp Windows 7 and I was shocked how much desktop space I lost.
- Not as bright as TN, but that is expected.
- Display is beautiful and bright, with great colour accuracy
- Screen has very good colour accuracy. Viewing angles are good too.
- Screen sharpness to amazing! Super clean sharp images!
- This monitor is very crisp, and with a little adjustment to contrast, brightness, etc has great colors.
- Excellent color and contrast out of the box. I have not changed a thing.
- The slight curve makes games really immersive.
- Not sure why others are complaining, but the brightness on my panel is just fine! (just dont select preset fps modes, custom tune everything and enable FreeSync manually)
- Incredibly precise contrast, wasn't sure what "Mega" Conrast Ratio meant from the specs but apparently it's 1mil+ to 1 ratio.
- Bleeding on the corners when all black screen, welcome to IPS.
- The brightness is a little bit less than my last monitor and most other IPS panels but still plenty bright enough to use in a well lit room.
- The stand is great. It's easy to adjust and adjusts in every way.
- The stand and monitor are very stable and allow me to adjust tilt, height, etc. with no problems.
- The monitor stand is fantastic in that it swivels left and right and also is height adjustable.
- I love the stand, very solid and adjustable to any suitable height.
- Colors are good. Viewing angles good. Great stand.
- The back of the panel has a standard 100x100mm VESA mount pattern, which I am using instead of the included stand.
- The frame makes this monitor appear nearly bezel-less. It looks very nice.
- Out of the box I am loving it, setup was easy and it's gorgeous.
- Another awesome feature is LG's desktop controls.
- The monitor has volume control and audio output for headphones and for external audio systems, but does not have speakers.
- I've used the HDMI and DisplayPort connections. And both work amazing.
- The connection is very simple and with many options.
- All connectors are conveniently located and easy to connect.
- I connected to the computer via an HDMI cable and it shows excellent performance.
- Unfortunately, only the DisplayPort can display 144 Hz of screen refresh.
- There are 3 connections in the back, 2 of which are HDMI; while the third is a Display port. It is convenient to switch between 3 devices, so that's a good thing.
- There is also a USB hub with 2 ports; one of them is a fast charging port; and support USB 3.0.
- Came with 1x HDMI and 1x DP cable. I used the provided DP cable to get the 144hz.
- 2 hdmi slots, can attach up to two computers and switch between.
- Doesn't include b-type USB cord to feed the on-board ports (cheap solution and shouldn't be a game-changer).