Product Comparison: LG 27UL650 vs LG 27UL550
- It's a good monitor, it looks beautiful at 4K.
- The response rate and input lag is exceptionally low for an IPS.
- Vivid colors and nice details. It is highly recommended if you are looking for a 27" 4K IPS monitor for daily use.
- This has been a very nice purchase. Image quality is superb compared to the price point. Great resolution.
- Great picture. High-quality metal stand with great adjustability.
- The colors in my work are important that they do not vary and with this monitor I have not had problems.
- The image on this is just great, incredibly sharp.
- The image quality is great - sharp, clear.
- Colors look quite good, although I've not done any sort of serious color calibration attempts.
- The colors are very bright, picture is crisp and you can see amazing detail!
- It's perfect, I've been using it for 4 months and I'm surprised.
- Beautiful HDR Gaming Monitor! Freesync Extended smooths 4k game play on my Windows 10 Nvidia 2080 Rig.
- Came with a power cord and a high quality HDMI cable.
- The OSD is nice, and the multiple "split screen" modes are something I've wanted for a long time.
- I connected it to a standard VESA desk mount to clean up more space on my desk and had no issues with cable clearance.
- I connected one laptop via USB-C to HDMI and another via USB-C to DisplayPort. Both inputs are clear and sharp with great color, running at 4K @ 60 Hz.
- No problems at all connecting to my Linux laptops and the monitor automatically switches to the active input and goes to sleep when no source is active.
- The picture is very nice, the controls and options of connectivity are good.
- Amazing monitor. Easy to adjust. It is easy to connect and all connectors work flawlessly.
- One of the HDMI ports will flicker and disconnect when nudged or when making any height / rotation adjustment to the monitor.