Product Comparison: LG 27UD69P-W vs LG 27UD68P-B
- Outstanding resolution and all you need to install is in the box. Installation took about minutes.
- Fantastic 4k Monitor. Amazing to watch something on this display.
- I must say, that it's definitely a quality 4k monitor.
- This monitor does 4K at 60hz. Beautiful screen.
- Nvidia GTX 660 cards are enough for watching videos and movies in 4K. Everything looks good and 60Hz refresh rate.
- Response and refresh a great values. Amazing display.
- The picture is amazing, and response time exceptional.
- Gorgeous screen, now I'm impatient for more PC 4K content.
- Great 4K monitor. The advertised 99% sRGB color space is as much as I can make practical use of.
- An amazing 4K monitor with stunning colors, top-notch Picture quality. Sharp and pleasing to the eye.
- I have not encountered any glitches, and it displays very well with nice and vibrant colors.
- Great 1300:1 contrast ratio, far above average displays.
- Good contrast on this monitor compared to most other IPS monitors with only 1000:1 contrast ratios.
- The vivid and bright colors really make this seem like it has high dynamic range.
- In addition to crystal clear high resolution, color reproduction and dynamic range look excellent to me.
- Far brighter than I or most people need, and I had to turn brightness down to about 70% as I use it in mostly darkened or low-light environment.
- Excellent color and clarity, excellent pixel density.
- The anti glare coating is more than acceptable; virtually no perceptible reflection except in very bright lighting.
- This monitor is so clear and bright and very nice looking.
- It is 50nits less bright than the consumer/pro version.
- Super good for gaming and just about anything else really. I love it.
- Easy to mount with vesa, just follow the instructions.
- Excellent adjustable stand, also it's pivot compatible.
- Thin frames, convenient settings menu, adjustable stand.
- The only con for me, that it doesn't have built-in speakers.
- The included stand on this model, unlike the consumer/pro version is fully adjustable with 90º pivot and pretty okay.
- The controls are unique, intuitive and easy.
- This monitor easily pivots, and is vertically adjustable.
- It took me a bit of fussing in the onscreen controls.
- The display is a bit slow to fire up after sleep, in part because it uses auto-input detection.
- 2x HDMI and DisplayPort is just great for connection.
- 4k works fine with Xbox One X. Easy to connect via HDMI.
- It does in fact support freesync over HDMI so just a brilliant monitor for me.
- Great monitor with just that ports that I need.
- Feel some little lack of support VGA port and speakers.
- With multiple inputs this is a perfect addition to any Mac or PC.
- Easy to connect TV input via HDMi or a second DisplayPort device like a Playstation.
- I hooked this up to my new macbook pro 2016 with HDMI and were completely blown away with amazing image quality.
- Easy to connect with Mac. You just need a displayport plug and PD to Type-C adaptor.
- HDMI connection up to 4K 60Hz. Just a perfect monitor.