Product Comparison: Dell U2414H vs Dell P2419H
- Response for gaming is fantastic and of course for photo editing which is why I got it.
- Full HD 24" screen, great to work on. Highly recommend.
- I love! Completely HD and I love I can connect my laptop via HDMI.
- This 24" is much sharper at 1080p than a 1080p 27" and the screen size is large enough for working on two documents at a time.
- 1080p resolution is quite weak at this time. Recommend to avoid, as this is really old.
- Great quality IPS display, worked straight out the box and comes preconfigured for colour and lighting.
- The colours are spot on, the IPS isn't as good as I expect, but it is good especially compared with my old All in one screen.
- I can say that the quality of image is second to none. IPS monitors really are beautiful.
- Good sharp crisp image, good backlight, no backlight bleeding, no dead or stuck pixels.
- The colour accuracy on this monitor is incredible, I'll definitely be buying another one in the near future.
- The stand is great, and I particularly love the way you can raise or lower the screen using just a fingertip.
- The good things are the stand is excellent, the colours are great, the USB hub is a wonderful feature, the borders are slim.
- The screen controls are via touch operated buttons on the monitor bezel.
- The stands are neat and stable. The screen can rotate into portrait mode which is occasionally useful.
- The thing I love most about this monitor is how thin the bezel is, makes the viewing experience so much better.
- Good connectivity - 2xDP+link for daisy-chaining and 2xHDMI.
- Good addition is audio out for a soundbar, and they also have a USB3 hub built into them which I hadn't appreciated when I ordered.
- I have two of these plugged into my MacBook Pro and they work brilliantly.
- Recommend this Dell product due to the input options for the screen, the easy adjustable screen tilt and height.
- It's got loads of ports, the USB works on pass through even with the computer off so I can still charge devices if I wish.