Product Comparison: Dell SE2717HR vs Dell SE2719H
- Just as expected from dell, amazing monitor. Great 27" size and good refresh rate.
- Great 27" monitor, and 1080p on this size still looks great.
- The 75hz is a nice addition in games to keep gameplay smooth.
- 6ms response time is okay for gaming and I doesn't notice that time at all.
- 27" screen can be bit undesirable at 1080p resolution.
- The colors are bright and crisp, the viewing angles are amazing, but it is IPS so I would expect that.
- Monitor has good black levels and images are beautiful.
- It has a matte anti-glare screen and helps if you have a bright background.
- The blacks are deep and the brightness kinda shocked me at first on how bright and clear it was.
- Colors are bright, everything looks stunning sharp. Bezel is pretty small.
- Changing the setup configuration is easy from the buttons on the lower right of the monitor.
- The Free-sync is an added bonus and seems to work well with my new graphics card.
- For normal everyday use and occasional, non-professional gaming, it's a great value!
- The monitor itself is very thin and looks great with even thinner bezels.
- The controls for setting the brightness/contrast might take long time to get used to them.
- I love the ability to have refresh rate at 75hz with HDMI cable connection.
- It works great in connecting to your laptop (Windows and Mac) via dedicated HDMI or VGA port.
- It easy to connect in with any laptop as it have both, HDMI and VGA for laptops.
- Great that it has HDMI and VGA so I can connect my older notebook to it.
- One HDMI and one D-Sub connections are good, enough for a most users.