Product Comparison: Dell E2216H vs Dell E2216HV
- I like the screen size for roaming and shopping online.
- Good monitor. Decent resolution, great value for my needs.
- This is a Full HD monitor in a decent price and it completely good resolution.
- Resolution of 1920x1080 is the best. Everything looks crisp, but not overload my PC.
- The picture quality and resolution are not good, causes eyestrain.
- Great monitor for work. Acceptable refresh rate and low input lag.
- The picture at 22 inches is more pleasant than at 24 inches and certainly better than 27.
- A 1080p picture on such a diagonal looks cosmic.
- High quality resolution - full hd, which allows you to watch a clear picture with small details.
- I really liked the good clarity and brightness of the image, high screen resolution, LED backlight, stylish design.
- Excellent LCD qualify and I'm satisfied with performance of TN panel.
- Great quality monitor. I am very satisfied with it, colors are bright and looks lifelike.
- Good side viewing angles on a TN panel. Everything looks good from almost anywhere.
- Best clarity of picture on this LCD monitor with TN panel.
- The TN panel looks weaker than IPS panel i have before this.
- If your looking for extremely vivid colors for other then just surfing the web. This one is not for you.
- High-quality matrix, like the entire line of Dell. Great price, super for office.
- The aspect ratio of the monitor is 16: 9, all modern films are shot in this aspect ratio.
- The most worst thing in this monitor is not IPS panel.
- There are no viewing angles at all. I do not advise it. At the eye level the picture is normal but little higher, and you see only white screen.
- No problems with this monitor, everything works and looks good, along with wall mount.
- Great monitor for a simple office set up at home.
- Excellent functions, such as profiles for reading, multimedia, intense work that adjust the color of the monitor.
- Good for gaming as well as designing. Highly recommend.
- Nope speakers, which is good, as all the monitor speakers are awful.
- The image is quite good. Bought for office work.
- It has several useful automatic modes that I often use.
- By itself, the monitor is very convenient: when working, you do not have to strain your eyesight or crank your neck.
- All necessary controls are displayed on the front panel for easy customization.
- This monitor is not adjustable at all which is disappointing for me.
- Has the DisplayPort and comes with dp cable and this is enough of connectivity for my needs.
- I bought a dp to mini dp so I can hook to my MacBook Air with no issues.
- Completely satisfied with all the simple connections of this monitor.
- Would be nice to have an HDMI input and base stand with swivel/height adjustment.
- Displayport not popular on newer motherboards.
- High-quality monitor with a suitable VGA port for me.
- The simplicity of this monitor is very pleasing. There is only 1 port, just what I need.
- It doesn't support HDMI and has only one VGA input.
- Very much lacking any additional ports in this monitor.
- Only VGA input, but everything is easily treated with adapters.