Product Comparison: BenQ XL2411Z vs ASUS VG248QE
- I'm using this for my recently built gaming PC. It is awesome! The response time, the refresh rate, oh man.
- The monitor looks great. I love the size and how crisp everything looks. I use it for gaming and as soon as I started it made the game look a hundred times better.
- This monitor is amazing. 144hz and 1ms response times. I back ordered it and considering the price I paid it was well worth the wait.
- 1ms response time, 144hz refresh rate, great color display and constrast ratio, are just some of the features that this screen brags about.
- The mounting is fantastic, the display is vibrant, the refresh rate is fantastic (I've never seen a refresh rate at 144Hz), and the response time is exactly what a FPS gamer wants.
- Once again asus has hit it out of the park with this monitor. The picture quality is awesome an very crisp. Was easy to set up. The price was excellent an would highly recommend this monitor.
- Exactly what I want from a 144hz 24'' monitor. People say that the color contrast is not as great as they would like, but for the price and 144hz, the pros greatly outweigh the cons.
- Everthing is so bright, sharp and clear. Not to mention BIG. Images in the landscape format look great as is, and to view portrait format images I simply rotate the monitor ninety degrees.
- From stock, the coloring and the contrast arent the best, but that is easily fixable with just a little bit of fine tuning and looking up other peoples setups.
- Good monitor but colors washed out, and had a blue pixel, im waiting to get refunded.
- No problems, good adjustment options, easy to navigate settings.
- I bought two of these monitors and the colors look great with some fine adjustments. I really like the mobility of the stands. Tilt motion and able to spin into portrait mode.
- The monitor setup was very easy. It is hooked up to an iMac mini. The first thing I notice is the text is not all that sharp. I guess I am rather spoiled by retina displays. I love the height adjustment and the rotation ability.
- It can swivel, tilt, and stuff. Only thing it can't do is give you a full body massage. Its perfect in all my uses.
- The sound from the built-in speakers is good too. I am very pleased with this purchase!
- This monitor has everything to offer right out the box with cables that you need to connect to your graphics card. I really like the height adjustment feature that most entry monitors dont have.
- Has a HDMI, DVI, and old school VGA connection. HDMI worked great, basically plug and play. Great price and great quality!
- VGA... the two HDMI ports are a plus but I would have liked to see a DVI-D or Displayport here, that would have made this monitor future proof in my opinion.
- The DVI-D port needed very careful alignment and the male end needed to be very tightly fastened down. This indicates that the port itself was poorly manufactured, but still functional.
- First of all I had to replace my monitor because it had some sort of connection issue, when I turned it on I would get static(noise).