Product Comparison: Dell E2416HM vs Dell E2414H
- The Full HD (1920x1080) resolution and large size are perfect.
- Great resolution and just what I was looking for.
- Beautiful resolution and a great price.
- If you're looking for a large monitor at a bargain price, this is the one to buy. Good resolution.
- It is what you pretty much expect to be. Great resolution of this one.
- It's a really good size screen. Good monitor.
- Perfect size for what I wanted and a great price for this item.
- A great Dell screen & monitor. Great size of screen.
- Great looking monitor with great resolution and screen size.
- I love it great product thank you! Resolution is good for me.
- The colors are good and the size is perfect for my setup.
- Colors are vivid and adjustable with an easy-to-use four button system.
- Good monitor for the price. I am happy with the color and display.
- Better color definition than my other monitor. Great monitor.
- Low quality, low color clarity. Not impressed but functional for an office computer.
- It got it quick and has vivid colors and nice features.
- This monitor has worked very well, which good image quality.
- Excellent image quality. Decent view angle. The unit is very slim and light.
- Large, very clear, picture with very crisp colors. A great monitor at a good price.
- Love this monitor! Very sharp and clear picture.
- Good features that come with this monitor.
- I would recommended the monitors due to their size and ease to use VESA mounting for. Good features.
- Love this monitor with great features. Nothing more needs to said. Totally recommend.
- It is a decent big monitor, great for the price. Nice features for standard tasks.
- The stand it comes with is horrible, through it away immediately and get a custom stand if you have more then one monitor on your desk.
- Nice features of this one. Great size.
- The stand just snaps together with no screws! Good feature.
- Great monitor at a cheap price. Great features.
- Plenty good and useful features. Nice monitor.
- Stand a bit too low for my application. So I built a 5" riser for underneath the monitor.
- Very good, light weight, low priced, monitor has connections for old (VGA), new (DP).
- Very happy with the picture quality (currently via VGA).
- Your old machine with VGA will be happy running this monitor.
- The DisplayPort cable does not appear to be included.
- This monitor does not have an HDMI port.
- Easy connect. I would recommend this to a friend!
- Included all the necessary cables, easy set-up instructions and connect.
- It comes packed very safely with all parts, cables and software in the package and is commercial grade quality. Easy to connect.
- Easy to plug-in. Anyone can do it successfully.
- Great product and easy to hook up.