Product Comparison: ASUS MX34VQ vs ASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
- Nice high resolution screen. I love it. Great response time.
- The resolution is razor sharp with no oversharpening or visible artifacts of any kind.
- The width, curve, and resolution make for a fantastically immersive experience.
- The size is perfect, resolution crisp.
- This is an excellent monitor - beautiful color and wonderful resolution.
- Great monitor and the high refresh rate is great in fast paced games.
- I like the image quality and high resolution. Monitor is made from good quality materials, has a neat stand which keep it solid, without shaking or moving.
- The refresh rate combined with the curved screen really immerses you in the games, and honestly the first time I used it I was blown away by the quality and smoothness of the picture.
- I've had this monitor for a year and it's amazing for gaming and general use, games are super smooth and after using a monitor like this its hard to even look at a 60hz or lower screen.
- Size of the screen is brilliant and has lots of additional display features for gaming eg scenery mode, FPS, Racing mode etc.
ASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
- Well balanced and accurate image with no glaring flaws. Picture is adjustable in the menus.
- Excellent color reproduction. Very Bright. Very even LED lighting with little backlight bleed.
- The picture quality is great. Colors appear as they should.
- The display is clear and has a great color balance. It looks very nice at all viewing angles.
- Good resolution. The colors are good. It was easy to set up.
- Easy to set up the stand I will say is a bit big RGB lights make a nice Touch to it as well. The picture is amazing.
- It’s a beautiful monitor, very bright and colour accurate. Since the panel is VA it has the added benefit of having good colour representation.
- The display is non glare, has super good viewing angles and it has a very nice curve so you'll want to be in the centre to get the best feel for the display.
- Colour on this monitor is good, but not stupidly accurate for things like print/design.
- If you use it for tasks that need reading, like developing software, the quality of the image is horrible. Text is not clear, with shadow, pixelation.
- Stable stand, beautiful silver/black design.
- Very thin panel with near edge to edge matte screen.
- The base secures to the monitor using a single screw, which is great when traveling.
- The monitor is excellent, to play, to use all day on the computer, I really liked the change of game mode a reading mode.
- No audio adjustment options, only volume control.
- This thing is great quality. No issues when unboxing, and VESA mounting was easy.
- Build quality seems good, and no dead pixels to speak of. Illumination is absolutely even - no bright/dark patches to speak of.
- It's extremely easy to rotate monitor on sides, as well moving it up or down if needed due to durable and flexible stand.
- Well made really good options and features and the perfect size for gaming, designing doing work.
- The only issue is the ugly stand which is rather large and does take up a lot of desk space, plus the vesa mount on the back is quite recessed.
- 3 HDMI and 3.5mm PC audio output are huge pluses and rare.
- Plug and play. The monitor auto-selects inputs with connected devices.
- No input lag when playing games. Amazing numbers of connectors.
- Connection options are excellent. Highly recommend.
- Connecting via HDMI to a Windows 10 PC is wonky at times.
- Easy setup, great size 35", picture quality is spot on.
- One cable and everything on it - that's awesome.
- A large number of USB ports gives me good connectivity.
- Connected via displayport works perfectly giving me 100hz refresh rate.
- Don't even bother unpacking the supplied HDMI and/or Mini Display cable, they're utterly rubbish and don't even support the specs required for this monitor to work properly.
ASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ