Product Comparison: Acer XF240H vs AOC G2460PF
- The display is crisp and stays at 144hz once it is set.
- As long as there is a clear picture at 1080p and it works, no problem.
- the refresh rate is bomb, the picture is sharp, the lots of picture control
- Perfect no flaws, running at 144 Hz, games are at 144 fps match. Monitor is very nice, I believe I was expecting more from 144 fps.
- 4 inch screen - really is a noticeable difference upgrade from 21.5. 120/144 Hz refresh - can choose - noticeably more fluid game-play. Colors do look good for a TN panel after adjustment
- Item is brilliant 144hz display good colours.
- 1ms response time. The monitor feels nice and snappy.
- Great picture and performance.
- That this is one of the cheapest 144 Hz monitors does mean it will not be good at most things, but will do well for fast-paced gaming.
- 1080p on a 24" monitor is about as high as I'd go for size. Anything larger and the pixels will just be too much.
- Color and quality matches perfectly more or less 'out the box' from screen to screen in multi-monitor setup.
- Colors look good, no dead pixels. I don't have any back light bleed like others are talking about.
- The picture is stunning....really beautiful and bright. It has all the ports you would want...
- Bright monitor, excellent response time and crisp pictures/videos. I have no complaints with this purchase.
- The brightness was a bit high and the colors not that good out of the box but I was able to tune it to the point where it looks pretty close to my previous ips monitor.
- Work super well. The colours could be better but for the price it's perfect. If youre upgrading from a 60hz monitor this will absolutely kick its ass.
- The color balance setup is very nice as well, there are guide out there (use google) to get the perfect color settings that fit what you want.
- The colors were surprisingly good. I put it next to my AOC Agon and thought it looked significantly better. I couldn't get the Agon calibrated to compare. Brightness was good.
- Unfortunately had a dead pixel but it was refurbed.
- Color are super washed out before calibration.
- Bought for gaming. Am using it for work. 24" is a good size. Nice big base. No more screen tearing, no stutter stepping. Smooth.
- I really really liked the monitor stand that came with this as it is very sturdy while offering very customization screen positioning.
- Setup was ok, The monitor was three separate parts that attached together easily.
- Smooth gameplay with AMD's FreeSync, even at lower framerates with LFC (Low Framerate Compensation).
- Works great, excellent price over new and no marks to indicate it was refurbished.
- Good floor on Freesync framerate- This monitor will allow for Freesync to stay enabled as low as 35 FPS, which is better than some more expensive displays that I have seen.
- The monitor menu is reasonably easy to use and has a wide range of settings, not much else to say.
- The monitor has the mount similar to most gaming monitors at this price point, allows for a wide range of adjustments.
- Freesync works perfectly with an RTX 2060.
- Comes with a DP, HDMI, and a DVI cable so don't buy a separate one like I did.
- The monitor does support hdmi single link Dvi and display port and will only support 144 with display port. The HDMI supports 60 and dvi is the 120. They give you a display port with this product.
- The assembly was EASY! I didn't read the manual so it took me a total of 5 min. The display is non glossy so that's REALLY good!
- Included in the box was an HDMI cable, DVI cable, and Displayport cable - this was convenient as I wasn't sure if these would be included and it was nice to avoid running to the store to pick up cables myself.
- HDMI works but will only go to 60hz with hdmi.
- Monitor has a USB hub built in to the right side of the display, can't comment too much as I have a larger one my desk I use instead.
- 144 Hz while using DisplayPort 1.2, large screen, multiple video inputs (DP, HDMI, DVI-D, and even VGA), two 3.5 mm audio jacks (black and lime green), and a USB 2.0 hub with 4 ports.
- Colors are good for a TN panel. Has a range of connection options.
- It has tons of connection options in the back for USB and speaker output. I've had zero problems with it!
- Comes with HDMI, DisplayPort, and a downstream USB which made it easy to connect my web cam.