Product Comparison: Acer Predator Z321QU vs LG 32GK850G
- Great resolution and excellent refresh rates with overclocking 165hz.
- G sync makes such a big different and good viewing angles.
- Everything is absolutely perfect, I love the build quality, the resolution, refresh rate, and of course the G Sync.
- I think 1440p is the best resolution for gaming right now and for me this monitor fit the bill.
- Great color, great response rate. Love the resolution and being able to OC it to 165Hz is a nice plus.
- 32 inches is big. Big means I can see everything especially enemies from far away.
- Refresh rate of 144 hz, overdrive to 160 hz. Easy-to-use display controls via joystick.
- G-Sync, 32 inches wide, QHD resolution, and a very good performing VA panel with excellent contrast.
- The 2560x1440 resolution at 32" is good and has great refresh rate.
- This monitor is amazing, 144hz or 165hz with an OSD overclock, no dead pixels, screen looks very uniform, no glow.
Acer Predator Z321QU
- The colors are brighter with than the TN.
- The panel is absolutely flawless with no defective/dead pixels whatsoever.
- Amazing monitor, 32 inch 1440P and 165hz refresh rate. The colors are bright and vivid and have great contrast, with bright whites and inky blacks.
- The colors are vibrant and rich and adds a certain depth to my gaming experience.
- The colors are vibrant, but not oversaturated. The blacks are a deep and dark.
- This panel has excellent uniformity across the board, both colors and blacks/greys.
- The color reproduction is good, not great. Nothing I will notice much gaming.
- The color is great, anybody that says the color is bad because of it's being a VA panel is nuts.
- Viewing angles shift compared to IPS monitors.
- VA panel, colors not as good as IPS.
- Heavy duty base with good adjustment on the stand.
- It comes with a DisplayPort cable. The stand is solid and heavy.
- The pre-installed stand is actually amazing.
- Good monitor. Great features. Looks nice.
- This monster will eat up a lot of desk space to support its size.
- G-Sync worked flawlessly, minus the screen flicker.
- Joystick is easy to use, responsive and simplistic.
- Stand is stiff and sturdy; quick and easy install.
- The stand is made from a metal base and the main support is super thick and sturdy.
- Very thin bezels making the monitor look bigger than it is. G-Sync works flawlessly.
- DisplayPort connection provides the best resolution.
- It's connected to an Nvidia 1080ti and running Windows 10.
- No input lag when playing games. Amazing numbers of connectors.
- I have experienced the flickering over DP connection and HDMI cables.
- Monitor is a bit thick and not many connection ports.
- I realistically haven't a problem connecting any devices.
- It connects to both my MacBook and my PC and lets me switch my input between both via the included wired button.
- It has HDMI so you can connect your PS4/Xbox/Switch and rotate between all of them!
- Connectivity is just fine for the price, with two USB3 ports capable of fast charging.
- Only HDMI and DisplayPort inputs. Would've liked to have seen more.
Acer Predator Z321QU