Product Comparison: Acer G276HL Kbix vs Acer S271HL
- The best VA monitor near 27 inches for the price.
- It has a nice big screen, and it is easy to set up.
- Good, functional monitor. Great resolution.
- Great colors and sharp resolution!
- The resolution on this monitor is not what it claims.
- The monitor is excellent, if you are looking for a large screen.
- Picture is fabulous and we watch it the most out of all our TVs in our home. Great for gaming and watching HD movies.
- Awesome monitor. Nice size with great resolution.
- Nice big monitor, makes reading easier on the eyes.
- Very nice monitor. Great resolution and response time.
Acer G276HL Kbix
- It is a good size for room and the colors and brightness look good.
- This monitor is great! No color distortion, no issues with calibration.
- Everything looks wonderful and true to color. I highly recommend.
- Truly frameless. Great true color and runs cool.
- The colors are oversaturated and the brightness/contrast is off the scale.
- It works amazing! Love the colors and sharpness.
- The screen is bright enough that you can use it almost in direct sunlight and still see a picture with little glare.
- Nice clear and crisp picture, so much easier to see videos and game play and to read script.
- Amazing thin monitor. The resolution is as advertised. Great colors.
- The colors on this product were already brightened too much and whited out terribly.
- It is super bright, plug and play, and have VESA connectivity.
- Great picture and color quality, bought for gaming and works pretty well.
- This monitor is good, especially for the price. Good image, good brightness.
- The stands are kind of wobbly. I recommend using the VESA mounts.
- The stands are a little cheap but fine for a home setup.
- Great for mounting for dual setup, lightweight.
- Easy to move on the desk top with a wide platform stand to prevent tip overs.
- I have two of these connected to my workstation. Awesome monitors!
- Great picture and good stand - works great.
- Works like a charm and for a good price! Great stand.
- Good resolution and has HDMI jacks which often are hard to find on less expensive monitors.
- This is connected to my i7 laptop via an HDMI cable and I use it as my main screen. Works great.
- Connections/ports are still sturdy despite plenty of punishment.
- This is a great monitor, ideal for a work or home office. Has HDMI, VGA ports that great.
- The monitor provides excellent connection methods. Highly recommend.
- May be a function of the video card. The HDMI output is great!
- The VGA, DVI, and HDMI outlets in the back are all easily accessible.
- It comes with all 3 ports, VGA, DVI or HDMI. Everything works great.
- It can accept DVI-D, HDMI and VGA, and comes with all three cables, which was nice.
- Design, size and weight are perfect. Good ports for connection.
Acer G276HL Kbix