Product Comparison: Acer G246HL vs Acer S241HL
- The picture quality on the the monitors are awesome and it performed as advertised.
- The resolution at 1920x1080 is perfect for a 24 inch monitor.
- This is a very high quality monitor. The picture quality and resolution are superb.
- The resolution and colors are great. I like it.
- Excellent quality and a really good value.
- The price/performance is absolutely excellent. At this price range, nigh unbeatable.
- Image quality is excellent, as far as I can tell.
- The specifications and price were wonderful, and the panel is great.
- Absolutely love this monitor! Screen sharpness to amazing! Super clean sharp images!
- 60Hz refresh limits the types of games that are playable from a competitive perspective.
- The colors are vibrant and crisp, and the contrast is very nice.
- The picture quality is good. Great colors and TN panel is good.
- This monitor was purchased 5 years ago. The quality still looks new regarding color, brightness, and screen resolution.
- It works great, text is sharp, screen is bright.
- The colors on this monitor are brilliant. Everything is clearly defined with a sharp, crisp quality that isn't found in most other monitors.
- Looks very crisp and is high definition.
- Very sleek design. Looks great from all angles.
- Picture quality is great. Has built in speakers!
- Excellent color and contrast out of the box. I have not changed a thing.
- The display looks beautiful and it's large enough.
- The screen resolution is superb. The stand looks awesome and the tilt is easily adjusted.
- The stand it comes with is decent quality and pretty solid.
- This thing is absolutely amazing. The 24 inch is ginormous, its so big I love it.
- The menu controls are a little tough to figure out.
- Stand is a little bit flimsy, shakes sometimes when typing on my desk, and the tilt feature does not offer a very large range.
- Gloss frame looks professional with a low blue light on the bottom right that's the power button.
- Has speakers, but they're not strong. I thought this was a plus because at least you hear a bit of sound if your audio isn't setup yet.
- Easy to setup mount; tilts about 20 degrees maximum.
- Good viewing angle. It sits low on the desk and it allows some tilt adjustment.
- The speakers are just to have sound - you would not use them for music.
- The inputs are VGA and DVI-D (no HDMI). No speakers, either, which is great; monitor speakers are usually a wasted expense IMO.
- I use it watch Netflix and play games all in 1080p resolution this version has a DVI connector which is no different from HDMI except it doesn't carry audio.
- I am using a DVI adapter to connect my PC to it. And It works amazing.
- I just wished it had a HDMI port or two to connect our Apple TV.
- I would like to see a large number of connectors.
- Comes with VGA, DVI, HDMI cables- a nice touch.
- It came with multiple inputs (HDMI & DVI) I connected both my desktop and my Xbox One.
- It works well, easy to set up, don't lose connection like some have in the past, great picture quality for a good price.
- No headphone jack so it's disappointing.
- There are no usb connections that is disappointing.