Product Comparison: Samsung U28E590D vs ASUS MG28UQ
- Fantastic picture and resolution. Great refresh rate, works very well for my gaming needs
- This new one can handle any level of resolution I want to push from my machine and has an incredible refresh rate for gaming. Highly recommend, especially at the price.
- This monitor is very fast and has no delay time and has very good lighting
- This Monior is fantastic. It has a great picture, FPS is superb, and the attention to details in gaming as well as other tasks looks superb. Highly recommend.
- This monitor is all that the marketing propaganda says that it will be. Crystal clear image and decent refresh rate.
- The Samsung U28E590D delivers great picture at this resolution, but I am returning it for ergonomic reasons and will find a better deal for 2K screen.
- I picked it up for my new Xbox X. I am loving it. Perfect for 4K gaming off a console.
- I have had a 4K monitor before and I can honestly say this blew me away. Absolutely gorgeous, super dark blacks, great color, nice adjustable stand well built.
- Amazing monitor. Great 4K display using my GTX 1070. Perfect size for a hutch or a desk that doesn't have a lot of room.
- Got this as kind of an entry level gaming monitor, I am blown away by it. 4k at 60 FPS via hdmi 2.0 and DP is outstanding! I use this with the PS4 Pro and it works very well!
- The highest setting (4k) looks so amazing when you have a really large picture. So much detail and vivid colors. I didn't realize pictures could look that good.
- I am a designer and require my monitor to be able to handle color effectively. This monitor is outstanding in low light conditions and renders text and graphics so crisply.
- This monitor is very easy on my eyes and is very well defined with the picture quality.
- The image on this monitor is super crisp. I use it for both work and gaming. Spreadsheets look great and games look awesome.
- This is a great monitor - excellent brightness and very nice color reproduction.
- Haven’t had enough time to really enjoy. I am having a hard time trying to get the colors right. Right now picture editing is difficult. My screen on my laptop and screen on the monitor are very different.
- Fast response time, BEAUTIFUL graphics, and a real treat to use!
- This is probably one of the very few 1ms response time 4K monitor with HDCP available.
- The view angle is also incredibly wide, with true color at extreme angles.
- The color accuracy is beautiful and so is the playback contrast. For gaming I've used it mostly with Overwatch. This monitor is so amazing for what I do that I'm buying a second one!
- I just hate TN panels. The color is so bad compared to IPS, and the viewing angle is horrific. But TN's usually have amazing response time and high refresh rates.
- TN panel washed out colors. Color and Gamma shifts with the bad viewing angles
- The TN panel leaves some wanting when it comes to contrast and color, unfortunately. Even after calibration I definitely saw the difference next to my IPS panel.
- Good value for the money. Great design and features. Stand could be a little stronger.
- Love this thing. No speaker, it also tilts downwards a little bit and you can adjust it. Great picture however
- Everything is great about this monitor. The only thing it is missing is adjusting its height
- Great screen but doesn’t go to sleep when my iMac shuts off. Keeps power cycling. Need to manually turn off every time I go away from desk
- Only slight negative I can say for some is the vesa mount is near top of monitor, so I had to move my mount on the wall from previous monitor height. In my case wasn't too much of issue for me.
- The base is big and bulky; so I order a vesa mount. Mounting to the vesa mount was easy and looks great now.
- The 90 degree tilt feature was actually a surprise. Turned it by accident, watching my display react accordingly!
- Everything is good out of the box and it has built in speakers. I didn't buy it for the speakers so it's quite alright.
- Speakers are adequate and that's all. Thin and tinny sounding.
- The only reason for the missing star is the speakers are minimal and for such a huge, beautiful screen it seems demeaning to have such weak speakers. Yet, the screen is a SUPER screen.
- Easy setup off my HP Laptop with an HDMI port. Beautiful picture that I have taken advantage of doing video publishing from my Drone Business.
- Colors and brightness are good. Plug and play on NVidia with display port, virtually no setup. No dead pixels and nice, crisp image.
- I had no problems using this with a amd R9 390p xfx running 4k at 60hz using display port.
- Dual inputs, switching between sources via the manual control on the back is awkward, and the lack of any access to digital audio is a distinct disadvantage.
- If you're using HDMI, use port #2, as that's the one that will give you 60hz. The other is at 30hz, which is slow enough that your mouse cursor seems to "skip frames" when moving it around.
- It comes with both an HDMI and a Display Port cable which is really convenient.
- Comes with one of each type of cable: mDP-DP, HDMI v1.4, and USB 3.0.
- Usb ports on the back are nice.
- USB ports for my mouse and keyboard are nice for reducing the cable rat's nest behind my desk.