Product Comparison: Samsung C34F791 vs Samsung C34J791
- I am surprised, monitor resolution and picture quality improve.
- The extra resolution is nice, better for webpages, video editing and such.
- The increase to 3440x1440 resolution is amazing.
- The 100hz and resolution were lovely and worked straight away without issue.
- The screen resolution is incredible as well as the sound quality!
- The display has excellent constrast and colour reproduction.
- Rich deep colours and a display that is easy on the eye and not to painful on the wallet.
- The image is crisp and excellent, for a VA panel I think its on par with IPS displays.
- The brightness is also good, I tend to use it on around 40 during the day and bring it down at night.
- There are some images which cause the brightness or gamma of the monitor to change suddenly.
- The menu - activated by a button behind the screen in the bottom right corner - is easy to navigate.
- VA panel and understand those features this monitor is an excellent representation of what you can currently buy.
- The OSD is a pretty standard, there's not much in there besides your basic monitor RGB calibration and a few extra features like PIP and PBP.
- It also adjusts the tilt- meaning colour shift is a big issue as not all desks are the same height.
- The monitor has VERY thin bezzles which run the perimeter of the display. On the edge there is this nice light glow effect.
- It comes with USBC and HDMI cables, and the USBC charges my mac as well as connecting the monitor.
- The USB hub in the back of the monitor is great.
- USB cable charges my phone and synchs it to my laptop.
- The monitor worked great and no issues with USB-C connected.
- I also had issues with switching between sources and the USB hub.