Product Comparison: LG 29UM67 vs LG 29UM68-P
- I must say that this monitor is perfect in every way, 2560 x 1080 resolution, very practical widescreen for video editing.
- The resolution is still fantastic and games look better in 21:9 than 16:9.
- I was able to set the resolution to the 2560x1080 that I was looking for.
- The resolution and LG interface is also great. Highly recommended!
- The color is great, the menu works flawlessly, and the size/resolution are great.
- The resolution is quite good. Overall, I am very pleased.
- No dead pixels and the resolution is great.
- I got a new laptop with 4K resolution. Good monitor.
- The color and resolution are outstanding given the low price.
- The color and resolution are good as well.
- This display handles colors very well, looks great in low light conditions.
- Wide viewing angle with little tiny shifting. Anti Glare screen. Colors seem accurate.
- The colors were vibrant & rich which is a huge plus for someone who has to color correct when editing videos.
- The screen looks amazing! Brightness and clarity were noticeably better right out of the box.
- Brightness, color, contrast are all phenomenal.
- Good monitor. So vivid, and colorful in comparison with my old monitor.
- When playing games you are absolutely immersed in the gameplay, with beautiful colors, sharp crisp lines and a huge amount of fov.
- The colors and contrast had to be adjusted a little. Good colors!
- There is no screen bleeding when on black. The colors are awesome.
- Colors look great, blacks are deep, and the widescreen ratio handles the work of two screens without the extra cords and headache.
- It has many features as well such as split screen and dual control mode.
- The FreeSync feature is a major plus as I've never seen screen tearing.
- Great Monitor, love the screen split feature.
- I use the Free-Sync feature which allows me to go 75htz so that's pretty nice too.
- The monitor has a few built in features that are helpful. Good monitor.
- The PIP features and KVM software looks cool.
- It's a very basic feature light monitor that is effectively 2 square monitors built into one super 2560x1080 monitor.
- UltraWide is amazing for games that support the feature, most do these days.
- The features this monitor offers is nothing short of amazing.
- Love the "On Screen Control" feature with the numerous split screen options and layouts.
- Connected it with DisplayPort cable and functions great. Love all the screen real estate now.
- DisplayPort was essential for me and HDMI is a great backup. Good monitor.
- You get everything you need in the box including an HDMI cable. Easy connectivity.
- I have the PC connected by HDMI and the Mac by DisplayPort. Good connect.
- Initially, I tried to connect the monitor to the newly finished computer using the HDMI port. Not working.
- I connect the monitor using an HDMI cord. The image quality is solid.
- I have two of these bad boys connected to my laptop with thunderbolt to HDMI adapters. Good monitor and easy connect.
- I highly recommend connecting this display with display port as the picture will be much better.
- I had no issues connecting it up with a HDMI cable to my laptop.
- There was nothing inside the box beside the monitor. No dvi or any other connectivity cable or power connector.