Product Comparison: LG 27UD58-B vs LG 27UD59-B
- Obviously, you can fit a lot more on one screen which might make it possible for users to reduce a 2-3 monitor setup to a 1-2 monitor setup.
- Brilliant. Easy connection to MacBook Pro 13" (using Plugable USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter Cable). The Mac recognizes its highest resolution. Everything interacts perfectly.
- Outstanding clarity- able to read extremely small text on screen.
- Amazing 4K display. I have two of them and they are working nicely with my 2016 MacBook Pro.
- If you're looking to upgrade your existing monitor with a super high-resolution, value monitor, then get this one. Great for Macs! Just turn off Super Resolution, and keep the rest of the settings at default.
- Love this monitor. Absolutely fantastic image with 4K resolution.
- Amazing monitor for general use. Great resolution.
- Great monitor. Pretty low response time allows to play games here with no problems.
- Amazing display with 4K resolution. Highly recommend.
- Everything I want in this great 27" monitor. Awesome quality product.
- Colors are rich and image is detailed Size and weight are perfect to wipe away any desire for a heavier, bigger laptop. Mutilscreen software works nicely.
- Bright and sharp colors. Beautiful, smooth-rendered text. Eye-popping still images and video (which I work a lot with).
- The monitor arrived and is functional. The picture is crisp and bright, and I can see no light bleeding at the edge.
- Mild rainbow-effect on white backgrounds is noticeable when closer than 3ft with my vision, thanks to the LCD finish. Not bad, but not great either.
- It's bright enough, but 300 candellas might be better than the 250.
- Color is too warm, can not be correct using monitor or OS calibration, reducing the warmth makes the picture dimmer /gray
- Great monitor with outstanding color reproduction.
- This is best value for money you spend. Outstanding image with 4K IPS panel.
- The panel is matte enough for my sensitive eyes to feel comfortable with and colors are quite accurate.
- Every single color looks brilliant on this IPS panel.
- Great contrast, vivid color, bright image, amazing viewing angles.
- I like the control knob on the bottom. It is much better than controls on the back of the monitor which are hard to get to and not as ugly as a bunch of buttons on the front of the monitor.
- Well designed on screen menu, I like the single button and joystick in one for choosing, navigating the menu, rather than most monitors that have 6+ buttons on them.
- One plus that I didn't know is that my old monitors output a lot of heat, making summer a dreadful place to be. This monitor is nice and just mildly above room temp. Love it!
- Has an anti-glare coating (it's not very aggressive like some I've seen, but still can cause slight distortion when viewed from above/below at extreme angles)
- The speakers are not the greatest. I would recommend either using headphones or getting external speakers if you need sound (my preference).
- The stand that this monitor comes with is actually pretty bad. If you bump your desk or if you are pounding away at your keyboard, you will definitely notice the monitor slightly shaking.
- The monitor assembles easily, nicely scales on Mac OS High Sierra and Mojave, Windows 10, and Linux.
- The base is sturdy and I really like that it swivels easily.
- The base is sturdy enough and didn't wobble at all.
- Everything is great, but the stand is very bad and isn't adjustable.
- It has a noticeable response time when you waking up it from sleep.
- Two HDMI and a display port is great for hooking up different things to the monitor without having to get behind it and switch the cables around each time you need to switch the output device.
- If you're using it with a retina MacBook Pro, make sure to use a Thunderbolt (mini DisplayPort) to DisplayPort cable to get a 60Hz refresh rate.
- There are a few HDMI (2)/Display port (1) inputs on the back so this monitor can support multiple source inputs simultaneously if needed.
- Only 3 inputs, 2 hdmi and 1 display-port (would have liked 1 more display-port)
- Connectivity options are very diverse, and well suited for me.
- Awesome monitor, can easily be connected to multiple computers at the same time.
- Everything works well on this monitor. PS4, Xbox, PC. Easy to connect via Displayport or HDMI. Addition of 3.5mm port pleases, too.
- It does not connect to Mac after the computer wakes up.
- The only little cons for me is the lack of at least 1 or 2 usb ports.