Product Comparison: LG 34WN80C vs LG 34UC80
- The extra screen size allows for multiple windows to display various programs are browsers. Plenty of brightness.
- The 3440x1440 resolution looks amazing. No dead pixels and this monitor does not have speakers but that's ok.
- The resolution of this monitor is amazing. I hadn't realized how much I was losing on my older monitors, but this thing is gorgeous.
- The picture is excellent, but the refresh rate is only 60Hz.
- If you are looking for a gaming monitor look elsewhere, the 60hz refresh rate is not ideal.
- Resolution is 3440 x 1440 at 60hz which is a little low for gaming but for normal office work it's been amazing.
- 5ms response time is also a little slow for fast paced games, but for racing games, the wide perspective is really nice.
- The monitor visually looks amazing and the colors really pop.
- It has great resolution and can fit up to four pages on the screen plus your laptop so I don't need to open and close pages.
- The frame rate drops from 60fps to 30fps at the native resolution of 3840 x 1440.
- The picture quality everything looks good, very minimal backlight bleed unlike my old LG ultrawide.
- Color accuracy is good, and adjusting picture settings is fairly easy.
- I love this monitor! The image is sharp, crisp, and bright!
- The picture is sharp, colors look good, and was extremely bright out of the box.
- The colors are deep and rich, the picture is incredibly crisp and detailed and best off.
- The curve is a nice touch, I feel like it causes less eye strain because it feels so natural when looking at it.
- Great real estate (lots of room for multi-tasking). Great color accuracy.
- Amazing brightness - this monitor can get really bright and it comes 100% brightness right out of the box.
- Color so far is decent. It's not the best IPS monitor I've ever viewed, although things are fairly crisp.
- Curve is really nice and it makes looking at the width a bit easier.
- The height of the stand is also a plus as this monitor sits high enough above my laptop's screen.
- The construction of these monitors seems extremely solid.
- The stand and monitor are very stable.
- Great monitor, vesa mount worked perfectly.
- The monitor stand that comes with it is very versatile.
- VESA compatible so my Amazon arms work great.
- The on-screen controls are very nice and being able to split-view the screen is awesome.
- Material quality is exceptional. The stand is easy to put together and the monitor clicks in seamlessly. The height and tilt adjustment is smooth.
- Stand is ok if you need to use it. Tilts and adjusts enough for most of what you would need.
- The stand isn't vertically adjustable.
- The USB-C is very useful as it charges my MBP so there is no need for plugging into a charger.
- This is the perfect monitor for folks who need lots of windows open at once and have a USB-C system. It works great with a 15" MacBook Pro.
- Everything connects to the MacBook Pro over the single USB-C cable without an issue.
- Having a single USB-C cable charge the computer and provide display output is a game changer.
- Setup was plug-and-play with the included USB-C cable powering my laptop.
- Easy connections. Plugs are straight out, so very easy to use.
- I love that they have DisplayPort and two HDMI inputs.
- DisplayPort connector and headphones port in the back work amazing.
- The picture is crystal clear and the curve is perfect. I have connected to laptop and PC at the same time with no issue.
- While connected to my laptop via HDMI, the screen constantly flickers to static, and sometimes switches to a static screen altogether until I disconnect and reconnect the cables.