Product Comparison: LG 24MP58VQ-P vs LG 24MP48HQ-P
- Gets the job done, good resolution.
- Nice size screen. Good picture quality. Just what I wanted.
- Good size screen. Great picture quality.
- Excellent monitor at this price point. Good resolution.
- Great resolution of this one. The quality is Incredible.
- Great colors, good screen resolution, easy set up.
- Nice resolution and color. Good monitor.
- Definitely recommend for the price! Good monitor with good resolution.
- Works Great! Nice Full HD resolution of this screen. I like it.
- The max resolution it goes is 1024 x 768, and I simply could not get it to go higher.
- Clear image, nice colors. I like this.
- Great monitor. IPS matrix. Pixels are invisible in this size.
- Good colors for IPS panel type. Great monitor.
- Great image quality, cool colors. I like it.
- Nice picture quality. Great colors. Good monitor.
- Good refresh rate, and fairly true to life color.
- Picture is sharp and color is good. I would recommend.
- Amazing color and bright. Great monitor.
- My wife loves this monitor. The colors are crisp and great.
- Has really vibrant colors. I recommend.
- Stand is firm and not flimsy. Highly recommend.
- Plug and play as a computer screen. Good feature.
- Great picture and features. I recommend this monitor.
- Toggle switch for menus control is different, but good once you get used to it. Not user friendly.
- Speakers don't work. Now I use my speakers.
- You will have to download the split screen driver from their website to get all the onscreen settings to works. Good feature.
- Great monitor with many functions like 4 quad split view to view 4 different sites or camera views at one time.
- Making life a lot easier as a dual screen setup! Great features.
- My main issue is the stand. I knew is was not adjustable. But the whole stand setup is flimsy and the monitor leans forward.
- Minimalistic base adjustments and no VESA mounting options.
- Easy to set up and connect, good quality and value for money.
- The inputs are also easily accessible from the back making swapping out HDMI devices easy.
- Worked straight out of the box with the HDMI cable I purchased with the monitor.
- Easy to install, set up and connect. Durable ports.
- Bit stingy to only come with a VGA lead. A DVI lead would have been preferable but not really an issue at this price point.
- Installation was easy. Good connectivity.
- The HDMI option is nice and the monitor does not take up much space. Easy connect.
- Great Unit for a good price! Good and durable connect.
- The other oddity is that there is no DVI connection, only VGA and HDMI.
- The HDMI port did not work on either. Only the VGA port did.