Product Comparison: Dell UP2716D vs Dell U2715H
- I use a mini display port and the resolution is awesome!
- I needed a good 4k monitor because i am a graphic designer/business owner and this was great for the price! Good resolution.
- The display is nominally rated higher resolution than the Apple Thunderbolt Display (TD) it replaced.
- Best screen on the market, 4K resolution is amazing.
- I find the size of this screen to be just about perfect and certainly a huge upgrade from the 21.5".
- The color reproduction is superb out of the box, and with calibration it is amazing. It stays in calibration for over a month with no problem.
- The color has been dead on, never had any lag issues (those tend to stem from your cpu and gpu guys), and it has held up really well.
- My new 3D work actually looks better now thanks to this display since I do a lot of subtle lighting and color correction work.
- This one is a lot better than the lg 4k. The colors are a lot nicer.
- Great resolution and color accuracy.
- I have had this monitor for almost 3 years now, and it still works great. The stand is fantastic, easy to adjust, and hasnt degraded at all over the years.
- Decent stand adjusts up and down and includes basic cable tidying ability.
- Everything is nice and good materials used to build it. No problems.
- Look smart; nice adjustable height and angle. Nice sharp image, good colour and contrast, even display even from an angle.
- Touch sensor menu buttons aren't terrible and I got use to them very quickly. Menu itself is clear and easy to use (classic dell menu).
- It's amazing quality resolution now I have connected the Play station 4 and is amazing color quality in games.
- I have also connected him with a Laptop and impressive videos in 4K.
- I have a little niggle in that using the included display port cable on a windows machine, programs get re-sized every so often, which isn't a huge problem but is annoying.
- I can easily connect it to a 2013 Macbook Pro, a 2017 Macbook, and various Raspberry Pi devices as needed.
- The built-in USB hub works well.