Product Comparison: Dell U2410 vs Dell U2413
- This monitor lives up to all the recommendations. This is great resolution for editing.
- Big beautiful monitor, 24 inch display with 1920x1200p just amazing.
- The U2410 works perfectly in 60 Hz refresh rate.
- This beast is finally utilizing the full capabilities of my nice video card with a full HD screen and low response time.
- I upgraded my old Samsung 21 inch to this 24 inch monster and I do not regret it for a second.
- This is a gorgeous display and worked flawlessly at 1920 x 1200.
- The U2413 is a very nice monitor at an attractive price. Good resolution.
- It is awesome! Can't live without it. Buy it! I like this resolution.
- Very good! Screen size is awesome for me.
- The downside is the resolution isn't as high as other monitors in this class.
- The screen swivels and angles itself in almost any direction, and it is very high quality.
- This monitor is simply astounding. Color is amazing, the menu buttons are cool, and it's sharp.
- 16:10 ratio. This is actually not a bad thing! It's a product feature.
- An amazing color gamut that you can't find in regular monitors.
- Was too bright out of the box, definitely had a warm color cast.
- Color that is very good, at least to my eyes, after calibrating.
- It is a wide gamut monitor, so colors are richer than on a standard monitor.
- The color and sharpness at 1920 x 1200 is so breathtaking at 24 inches that I really prefer the monitor for photo work and display.
- The color accuracy is great right out of the box.
- Very pleased, picture quality/color accuracy is as good or better than the high-end imacs I have worked on.
- The menu system works pretty well, and is very slick with the touch sensitive "button-free" design.
- The monitor rotates 90 degrees. I guess that's pretty neat.
- This monitor can be manually rotated to portrait style (like a smart phone orientation) which is perfect for so many applications.
- No speakers. This is a good thing imho, as monitor speakers always sound awful.
- The pip setting in the menu is way too difficult to access and use quickly.
- Although it comes with some really cool features concerning profiles, I found even the adobe rgb 98 to be a bit off out of the box.
- The anti-glare coating used on this monitor is the best.
- Stand rotates nicely to portrait and landscape, and is height adjustable, sturdy and not too large.
- This display is matte, and Apple has not offered a matte option on any of it's products for a few years.
- The OSD is conventional and has lots of features, some of which you will never use.
- It has every kind of connector I could hope for and more.
- What a great set of inputs it has, this monitor is a great addition to my setup.
- There are plenty of options to connect in the back as well as a built-in 4 port USB (2.0) hub.
- Great monitor, especially for the connection options.
- The only cons I can think of is the USB 2.0 (should be 3.0) and the touch controls.
- Great color gamut, USB and interface port options.
- Has most modern connectivity options including DVI, DisplayPort, and HDMI.
- USB ports and card readers are a nice touch.
- I like this monitor, great monitor for the cost. Easy connect.
- The 3.5mm audio out was also defective. It would randomly produce static/noise.