Product Comparison: Dell SE2717H vs HP 27es
- This monitor is very good for first time pc builders.
- The monitor is high quality and although it states that it supports only 60Hz (75Hz with freesync) i was able to bump it up to 75 by changing the intel graphics settings.
- For the price it's excellent. Color accuracy is really good. Only hdmi and VGA inputs but that's all I needed.
- The monitor looks incredibly sharp and crisp, and they feel very smooth due to the great response time.
- The colours look fantastic. It's very easy to set up with no screwdrivers required.
- Good monitor. Amazing 27" size for multitask by splitting up the monitor.
- Beautiful screen, I love this monitor. Good resolution and amazing size.
- The resolution is exactly what he was looking for and the picture quality is amazing.
- 1080p resolution starts to look grainy being you sit close to these.
- Not really a gaming monitor because of the response time.
- Good contrast ratio, nice deep colours - for the money this is a surprisingly good monitor.
- The colour range is great and the everything is so much clearer and precise.
- Monitor provides a clean crisp display ideal for general office work.
- Bought this monitor as a second monitor for photo editing and it is fantastic. Nice, bright and sharp and a doddle to set up.
- The quality and picture is great, and the product looks professional sitting on my desk. Great purchase and no dead pixels so another plus.
- The picture is gorgeous, the unit is light and well made, and the border between the visible screen and the edge is minimal.
- Deep colors, good blacks, no dead pixels and all at a great price.
- Bright display with crisp resolution and great color.
- The colors are bright, and the screen is not super glossy, but way better than the flat matte screens.
- Rich colors and brightness that I can get from other IPS.
- Got this at an amazing deal and this is by far the best monitor I have used. It is made of good materials.
- The size is perfect as it gives as much detail as possible but has a small footprint from the stand which makes it ideal for people looking for more screen space with limited desk space.
- My immediate impression is one of disappointment. I am using it at the moment, and I can sense the eye strain.
- The monitor is not adjustable. Its position is fixed.
- The only downside of this product is that the height is not adjustable and it does not have screw holes for the wall mount.
- The bezel-less screen is fantastic, the fit and finish is superb.
- Very attractive monitor with a very small black border around the visible screen which otherwise comes right to the edge.
- This display is super thin and lightweight with a sturdy stand.
- Excellent monitor, great size, adjustable, thin, well lit and easy installation.
- For gaming or general web browsing they do the job. Easy to move around as they are very lightweight as well.
- This has a mere VGA and HDMI connection, no built in speakers or line out.
- I have two connected to my laptop, one via HDMI and the other via VGA (comes with VGA cable - bonus!). Both images are crisp and sharp.
- I literally took it out of the box, plugged in the power and the HDMI cable to the laptop, switched it on and it just works. I couldn't ask for anything more.
- Very good and easy to set up. It is simple connect with PC.
- It has only two input sockets HDMI and VGA (No HDMI cable was provided.)
- Two HDMIs and one VGA input means you can run dual monitors if your machine happens to have one of each.
- I have now 3 of these monitors. Affordable, great looks, two HDMI ports.
- Thinner than I expected and easily connected to older desktop via HDMI-to-Display adapter.
- Amazing, that monitor has VGA and HDMI connection. Very convenient and meets my setup.
- I would only be happier if it had an integrated USB hub and a native DisplayPort input.