Product Comparison: Dell S2817Q vs Dell S2817Qr
- The monitor has great picture. 4K resolution and 28" size is just great.
- I like the size of the monitor - it doesn't take up too much space but maintains that 4K resolution.
- Great 4k monitor at 60Hz refresh rate. The picture is outstanding.
- It's a great 4k monitor with all the gaming features that you need.
- The only bad thing, is the refresh rate. Not the best for games.
- This monitor is excellent for my needs. Great resolution.
- This resolution will definitely be a big improvement over 1080p.
- It's refresh rate is super fast so gamers might love that.
- The monitor provides a sharp picture at 3840 x 2160 resolution.
- The only downside is that the benefit of 4k at the 28" monitor size is modest.
- Watching video and playing video games on these is smooth, the display is also nice and bright.
- The picture is fairly bright and everything looks brilliant on this monitor.
- This is a great monitor, don't shy away over the fact that it's a TN panel. It is just as bright as IPS, but more convenient to eyes.
- Color is excellent out of the box. Wash at extreme angles is expected and not an issue at all.
- Looking from top to bottom drastically changes image color and contrast. Just a bad viewing angles.
- The picture is fine when viewing straight on. Good TN panel.
- This is TN panel, means, the colors are great, but viewing angles are little distracted.
- Brilliant image quality from straight on. Highly recommend.
- I was blown away by the picture quality. The colors are super bright and vivid.
- At about 10° off axis, the hue begins to change and you lose the picture sharpness.
- The included stand is very sturdy. It adjusts very well and doesn't wobble at all.
- The speakers are about as good as I would expect them to be. Pretty convenient to watch some films.
- Like the programable buttons. I can easily to switch between my computer and work quickly.
- I was not disappointed! The build-in speakers provide great sound & the display is beautiful.
- Buttons on bottom left hand of screen are extremely small and actually hurt your fingers when pressed.
- Built in speakers are ok and it is pretty possible to watch films or listen to music with this speakers.
- The monitor is simple to setup. Stand is solid and very convenient.
- For a remote observatory where I have installed this monitor, the speakers come in handy.
- There is no tilt in the stand, it sits exactly parallel to the desk & that's your only option.
- The controls are not at all intuitive, menus difficult to navigate through and buttons are so stiff.
- Connect via HDMI 2.0 to my Xbox One X and detect it as an UHD 4K monitor, and everything works flawlessly.
- Easy to connect via HDMI, enable HDMI 2.0 version is settings, and there are full 60Hz refresh rate with no problems.
- Worked like a charm. Works well with all ports, that I try, no problems with refresh rate.
- Easy to connect via DisplayPort with no problems.
- There are several HDMI and Display Ports which is great.
- Lot of ports. Mini and standard DP ports as well as 2x HDMI (MHL).
- Сonnected my macbook pro via DP-USB C adaptor and went for the 4K setting with no issues.
- It came with a couple options for hookup. 2 HDMI, mini-DP and DP is great options.
- Connecting to a 2018 Macbook Pro through an HDMI-USBC adapter, the audio controls of the computer were all disabled.
- One of the HDMI ports didn't work and I experienced some troubles with mini DP port.