Product Comparison: Dell S2718D vs Dell U2718Q
- This monitor is beautiful, excellent quality.
- Love it! Amazing display. Really good quality. Using it with my MacBook Pro connected with USB-C, worked like a charm first time.
- Native support for 2560x1440; looks very good for my needs with no problem scaling fonts - known issue on 4k monitors.
- Screen provides crisp visuals and accurate color rendering for use with typical productivity apps.
- The refresh rate is stable, and a great picture.
- First and most obvious is the upgrade in resolution from 1080p to 4k.
- The text/image clarity is amazing compared to 1080p!
- Fantastic Monitor. Was really plug and play, with 4k.
- 4k Resolution has made working in Adobe programs so much easier.
- It's got a 5ms response time in gaming mode. This is crucial for competitive games.
- The QHD graphics are really clear and the dot pitch suits Windows.
- I am impressed by the crisp image quality and by how easy it was to set up.
- Great monitor! Slim, great color, beautiful design.
- Best monitor ever! Picture perfect, like literally!
- The Dell monitor is very slim, well processed, kat a clear, bright image.
- Dell has a slightly higher contrast ratio which is great for editing.
- Monitor is factory color calibrated. The U2718Q supports 99.9% sRGB coverage making it a great choice for photo/ video editing.
- The monitor offers many connectivity options including: HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, mini DisplayPort, 6 x USB 3.0 ports and an audio out.
- IPS panels display much nicer than older TN style panels.
- IPS delivers better color and allows for a wider viewing angle before distorting the image.
- The shear beauty of the monitor and edge to edge glass (no plastic edges) just shouts quality.
- The depth at the edges is about as thick as a thin phone.
- Great monitor from Dell with 2560x1440 IPS screen and a a stylish metal base.
- The stand is awesome and very stable.
- The control buttons and menus work well and are easy to navigate.
- The Dell stand is much more flexible, even allowing for vertical orientation which is great when doing page layout work, especially posters.
- The stand is height, tilt, swivel, and pivot adjustable.
- Monitor is really beautifully designed with ultra thin bezels and a premium fit/ finish
- It's the only (affordable) monitor with HDR support.
- Adjustable height, tilt, and rotation via Pivot feature.
- Works perfectly with my 2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch - connects via the one cable & Charges too! The connectivity is just perfect!
- I love the fact that it charges my HP laptop through the same USB-C cable.
- The USB-C charges my Macbook Pro 13' which I originally thought wasn't possible because of the power supply.
- I can use an external USB mouse and a USB card reader connected to the base of the monitor while the MacBook is connected to it via a single USB-C cable.
- The monitor has simple and affordable connectors for connecting.
- Dell has lot of USB ports, including 2 fast charging ports for charging iPhones/iPads etc.
- Lot of connection options. Easy connects to Mac. JUst be sure that your PC has HDMI 2.0 ports.
- Works well out of the box with my 2017 Macbook pro using a USB-C to DisplayPort cable.
- Supported natively by Windows 10 and the older graphics card I'm still using via displayport.
- The "Smart HDR" feature is greyed out in the menu if you don't connect via HDMI.