Product Comparison: Dell S2716DGR vs Dell S2716DG
- It's hard to find a good 144Hz G-Sync display for a similar price, so I'm inclined to rate it highly.
- An excellent monitor: extremely smooth in play and with crisp colors.
- Great value for a 144Hz 1440p monitor. Small bezels.
- The 1440p resolution for this size is ideal, it provides very good image quality due to its high ppi.
- The 144Hz combined with the g-sync and an nvidia card is the smoothest you'll be able to try.
- 144Hz, 1440p, G-Sync, and excellent colors! It also feels well built and the stand is simplistic and sturdy.
- High refresh rate does make a difference. GSync is a great feature.
- 1440p 144hz is perfect for most situations currently. Picture quality is great. If your hardware can handle it, having 100+ fps is incredibly smooth.
- Snappy for gaming. Great response time and no lag I can tell. wonderful for first person shooters.
- 2k! All my games look amazing. Worked out of the box and the drivers updated automatically.
- Viewing Angles are absolutely crazy good, unless you are seriously nitpicky, the viewing angle get worse when looking at it from the bottom.
- Pretty good colors to be tn, with a little bit of black bleeding like all TN.
- Excellent gaming monitor, tn panel but with a slight calibration on the nvidia panel looks great.
- Colors were washed out and it was too bright.
- The color is not as bright or sharp compare to IPS panel.
- Very good picture once calibrated (for a TN panel)
- Every game I've tried is running buttery smooth, and it feels super responsive.
- It looks good enough that I'm considering moving my xbox off the 4K TV it's currently attached to, and hooking it up to the monitor.
- This monitor is gorgeous and my games are smooth as silk.
- Arma is beautiful now and very smooth, as are all the games I tested using G-sync.
- Very nice, stylish and sober monitor, unlike similar gaming products.
- The frames are very thin and the panel adjustments are wide.
- For video games it is excellent with impressive image quality and with G-sync it is even better.
- Its design and construction are good, Dell makes good monitors and its after-sales service is excellent.
- Good cable management stand; I can hide the cable through pass-through hole and down under my desk. It looks nice and neat.
- I really like the stand this monitor comes with, lots of tilt and swivel options, and you can adjust the height.
- Thin border around Monitor looks modern. Games look way better if you have the Horsepower to drive at this resolution.
- No dead pixels, nice stand, thin bezel, looks great, so smooth for gaming.
- Very nice monitor. Very good colors and viewing angles for this being a TN panel. Ample inputs and the resolution is perfect for the 27" size. Also, a multitude of adjustments (height, tilt, etc.)
- I absolutely love this monitor so far. I am actually running a pretty dated GPU but G-Sync makes a substantial difference.
- Included cable was fully functional and supported 144Hz with no issues.
- Useful USB hub ; This is really great because I'm about to run out of USB port and I didn't really want to use front USB port for aesthetic.
- The monitor comes with a good quality DisplayPort cable, which is the preferred way to connect it.
- Easy to connect and hook up. Great connectors.
- The USB ports on my device are spotty, my headphones that are connected via usb. Every ten seconds or so the signal will just cut out, after 2 seconds the music comes back.
- Beautiful 2560x1440 display, with 144Hz refresh, G-sync, thin bezels, USB ports, and VESA-mountable!
- The monitor comes with a good quality DisplayPort cable, which is the preferred way to connect it as some cards do not support the newer revisions of HDMI.
- Also this monitor has an HDMI input that allows me to play my PS3 on the monitor.
- my HDMI port does not seem to work well but I usually use Display Port anyways -settings could be easier to get around
- The only bad thing I have to say about this monitor is the fact that once it goes into sleep mode when using DisplayPort as the input, it will not wake up.