Product Comparison: Dell 2407WFP vs Dell 2408WFP
- The 24" monitor providing more real viewing estate.
- Just a great monitor with great resolution. Highly recommend.
- With this refresh rate this monitor is good for games.
- Great, monitor with impressive low input lag for the price.
- High Resolution can provide excellent entertainment and multimedia experience.
- 1920x1200 - lots more real estate compared to typical 1080p screens.
- This is a stunning monitor with an outstanding 1920x1200 display.
- Excellent motion-response for video and games, minimal if any ghosting, and lots of picture adjustments.
- Provides more space than the typical 1920x1080 displays that have flooded the market.
- The picture quality is amazing, you get 1920x1200 resolution which brings needed extra screen real estate.
- This is my second monitor of this panel type and it's really good.
- All in all this is amazing monitor with good panel and vibrant colors.
- Completely satisfied with this TFT monitor. Viewing angles are good.
- Great monitor with nice contrast and vibrant images.
- This monitor is not standard aspect ratio, which is make it uncomfortable.
- The display quality is, as far as I can tell, equal to the higher priced Apple displays. Colors are super vibrant and looks awesome.
- Overall, this is an excellent monitor-the image quality is great.
- The large VA display is great for design, photography, or other editing as it can be calibrated reliably.
- The size is perfect, and the VA panel is a great plus.
- The clarity of the picture is striking and I am very happy with the performance.
- I'm happy, that I can mount this monitor with vesa.
- I'm happy with picture-in-picture and picture-by-picture options.
- All adjustments are easy to make, with nice base.
- The stand is not very well adjustable and no portrait mode.
- Slightly wobbly base, on screen menu is tricky to navigate.
- Excellent monitor with a ton of useful features.
- The Dell is superior from Mac with adjustability, color, contrast.
- Can be rotated to portrait orientation. Easy to be taken off from monitor stand to mount onto something else.
- The Dell is slightly slower waking from standby.
- It's really hard to calibrate the colors, I bought it three months ago and I'm still not happy with the setup.
- This monitor provide full array of video ports.
- USB hub is amazing feature of this monitor as well as HDCP support.
- The display inputs, located on the back of the monitor, are easy to access and USB hub is great addition.
- Nice addition of composite, component, and S-Video ports for connecting a VCR or DVD player.
- If you connect a single-link DVI cable you will end up with 1280x800 resolution.
- The monitor has numerous inputs which I highly appreciate.
- Low of ports. HDMI, component video, two DVI, S-video, as well as a dedicated display.
- I ran video output from cable box to tv input to S-video input, and now one can watch tv on screen while doing computer work.
- My only criticism of the monitor is the limited sound input.
- The soundbar only works with the HDMI and there is no separate sound input for component video.