Product Comparison: BenQ GL2480 vs BenQ GW2480
- If you are looking for good budget monitor then BenQ is what you need. The resolution and response time are amazing.
- I love it for the price and high resolution.
- Best monitor you will find of this resolution and size for the right price.
- The refresh rate really gives you that edge you need in any shooter.
- The BenQ GL2480 has a beautiful screen and high refresh rates.
- This monitor is great for the price as it has a fair refresh rate and low response time.
- The response time is perfect. This monitor handles games flawlessly.
- The resolution is pretty good, and I'm quite happy with the purchase.
- The monitor works great. The resolution is just awesome.
- The refresh isn't crazy high, but for mid range gaming builds this is a solid choice.
- The colors are amazing making you truly feel you are in the game.
- It has crisp and clear picture. Really nice.
- The brightness, color accuracy, and image quality are all fair enough.
- Probably the best monitor I have. The picture is very very good.
- The picture quality has a subtle blur and is just not sharp.
- Image quality is top notch. It is nearly the same quality as the Macbook Pro retina display.
- The picture, brightness, and colors are super crisp.
- Picture quality is sharp, color is bright, no dead pixels.
- The picture adjustment selections are great and make it easy to fit each individual's preferences.
- The picture looks good right out of the box, enough that I didn't even bother messing with the settings.
- The stand requires no tools to put together. It all snaps into place with ease.
- Easily attachable base is sturdy and well balanced.
- I like that it has VESA mounts for all and is very thin.
- The power saving feature comes in the clutch because I do leave my monitor on from time to time and it shuts off shortly.
- The low blue light feature works as advertised. It is great.
- The speakers sound great for such monitor and I would rate it 5 stars.
- Auto-brightness and eye care settings reduce eye strain and enhance use. Easy assembly or mounting.
- Stand is sturdy since it has metal underneath the plastic.
- The feature set is impressive particularly the low blue light and intelligent lighting.
- I like having the option of using internal speakers. Lots of features for the modest price.
- Supports DVI and VGA, also included one HDMI.
- I'm constantly switching from the HDMI port to the VGA port. The buttons used to switch back and forth perform flawlessly.
- Connected by HDMI to laptop and I am very happy with the purchase.
- It has every port necessary for me, so I have no issues.
- I tried to use an HDMI cable but the monitor said I had no cable connected.
- Availability of VGA, HDMI and Display Port is definitely a plus, and the fact that it has some built-in speakers was definitely a selling point for me.
- I love the cable management system it has in the back. It even came with an HDMI cable.
- The main reason I chose this monitor over others was multiple ways to connect the monitor to a computer.
- Cheap and effective with modern connectivity as well as VGA for the older stuff.
- Connected in seconds to my Mac and PC with no adjustments necessary.