Product Comparison: BenQ EW2775ZH vs BenQ GW2760HS
- 1920x1080 (higher resolution) is really great fo me.
- I was looking for a 1920x1080 monitor (higher resolutions need a lot of GPU power for latest games), and also wanted a 27 inch monitor. I like this.
- The native 1920X1080 resolution is really good.
- I would highly recommend this monitor to anyone needing one for home / office. Resolution is outstanding.
- 1080p resolution on a 27in monitor is not ideal.
- It still works great, have had no issues with it, great colors, clarity, excellent whites and blacks.
- Slim Bezel. Whites / Blacks / Colors are great.
- This monitor uses very little power when in use, and the color reproduction is pretty nice.
- The colors are accurate and vivid without being over-bearing. Text is clear and easily read.
- Picture quality is very good, colors look great, very dark blacks, minimal back bleed, minimal IPS glow.
- The option to remove the blue-light from the display is a great feature for late night uses.
- Awesome, best I have ever used in the past 30 years. Features for eye relief are fantastic.
- I love its size and the senseye feature.
- This monitor is clear and very bright. Lots of great features.
- My favorite feature is the blue light reduction, similar to the flu.x program that many of us have on our computers. Would totally buy again!
- Connection was easy as I was using an HDMI cable.
- Good VGA, HDMI, DVI connections. Also auricular and audio in.
- Using the HDMI connection, the sound quality is exceptional.
- Finally, I like the fact that it has a DVI connection along with its D-Sub (VGA) and HDMI connections.
- Picture quality is superb. Good and easy connectivity.