Product Comparison: ASUS VS278Q-P vs ASUS VE278Q
- For video editing, the resolution is ideal and makes for crisp, clean results.
- The response time is great. I haven't seen any issues with regular applications, playing videos, or some of the latest games.
- I really like this monitor. Mine has no dead pixels. I love the 1080P versus a higher resolution.
- The picture is clear and the resolution sharp.
- The maximum resolution is only 1920x1080, which is pretty low for a big monitor.
- Screen is very clear. Excellent value for the cost. Great resolution.
- It has a 2ms response time. This pretty much eliminates blur on fast action videos and games.
- Super fast - no ghosting. Even lighting - no backlight bleeding. Has good resolution.
- Matte finish on screen works well against glare. And I like resolution of this monitor.
- Resolution established 1920x1080 at first startup, bright images, crystal clear, no flicker observed.
- Colors on this monitor are vibrant. Great monitor.
- I just like a nice big monitor, that is fast, looks nice, has great color, and is durable.
- This screen is solid. Very spacious, colors are good, sharpness is acceptable.
- Blacks look like light gray. No contrast or brightness adjustment will correct it.
- The colors are completely washed out and terrible. Their so called "Splendid" settings are anything but splendid.
- The screen is matte / non-glare. This was crucial for my needs.
- Excellent color quality - very rich and accurate color when calibrated.
- Very bright, instant on with no warm up time, and outstanding contrast.
- Anti-glare coating removes nearly all glare.
- Very good max viewing angles with minimal color distortion.
- This monitor is overall a very high quality, and the sound is good.
- The built quality of the monitor seemed good. I liked how the stand worked.
- No unusual buzzing sounds or flickering of image. I would buy again.
- This monitor is extremely wobbly. I use the stand that came with it, and it just seems unstable.
- Unfortunately, despite having VESA compatible holes for mounting, all of the inputs come straight out of the back and will present a challenge for mounting very close to the wall.
- This monitor allows for Picture In Picture. I don't have a use for it, but some of you may desire this feature.
- It has a VESA mount, so if you want to attach an upgraded monitor stand or wall mount, you can.
- It arrived in perfect condition. No dead pixels, no scratches, no worries.
- Solid range of adjustments, video modes, and display capabilities.
- Decent internal speakers that don't waste visible space if you don't need them.
- No dead pixels out of the box! Light weight, many connections!
- It has exactly the connections it needs and not a bit more.
- I really liked that this monitor has 2 HDMI ports. Easy set up and connectivity.
- The monitor does not auto-detect signal inputs.
- VGA and HDMI connections are finicky. I noticed my monitor was flickering.
- It has various inputs, VGA, DVI, HDMI, so this will work with older computers, as well as the newest ones.
- Wide range of input options, and audio options.
- The screen is a very nice size, not too heavy, with a clear and sharp image. It was easy to connect.
- Great connection options, every type for your needs.
- Lots of connectivity options including HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA or DVI.