Product Comparison: AOC G2460VQ6 vs Sceptre E248W-19203R
- The screen resolution is full 1920x1080p at 75Hz, the colors are very accurate.
- I like this monitor a lot. It has very sharp resolution and great contrast and colors.
- In my opinion, a very nice screen resolution.
- The resolution is spectacular image quality is crystal clear and easy to set up.
- Build quality is good, it's very bright, and the resolution is perfectly fine.
- Very clear, sharp screen for a 1920 x 1080 display.
- Very good standard color saturation - not washed out at all. I did not feel the need to adjust color or brightness settings.
- Good font clarity and sharpness. Great picture.
- After calibrating the monitor, color looks great.
- This monitor has a crisp picture with contrast and color adjustments.
- It's very lightweight and has a slim bezel and footprint. It's also a good deal.
- The monitor stand snaps to the base, and the stand screws into the monitor with just two screws.
- There is a strong hinge built in which allows easy tilting for your viewing preferences.
- Easy set up of stand. Comes with several cable options.
- The stand is nothing to write home about, and only features tilt adjustment, not height adjustment.
- Having two HDMI on the back is great. Good connectivity options.
- There is an 1/8" audio out that you can easily connect an amplified speaker.
- Easy plug and play design and can connect to another pc or laptop with HDMI for better picture quality.
- The connectivity is good with HDMI and VGA.
- Text appeared jagged. Images were washed out. I connected to my PS4 and the results were equally disappointing.