Product Comparison: AOC G2460PF vs AOC G2590PX
- Item is brilliant 144hz display good colours.
- 1ms response time. The monitor feels nice and snappy.
- Great picture and performance.
- That this is one of the cheapest 144 Hz monitors does mean it will not be good at most things, but will do well for fast-paced gaming.
- 1080p on a 24" monitor is about as high as I'd go for size. Anything larger and the pixels will just be too much.
- Work super well. The colours could be better but for the price it's perfect. If youre upgrading from a 60hz monitor this will absolutely kick its ass.
- The color balance setup is very nice as well, there are guide out there (use google) to get the perfect color settings that fit what you want.
- The colors were surprisingly good. I put it next to my AOC Agon and thought it looked significantly better. I couldn't get the Agon calibrated to compare. Brightness was good.
- Unfortunately had a dead pixel but it was refurbed.
- Color are super washed out before calibration.
- Works great, excellent price over new and no marks to indicate it was refurbished.
- Good floor on Freesync framerate- This monitor will allow for Freesync to stay enabled as low as 35 FPS, which is better than some more expensive displays that I have seen.
- The monitor menu is reasonably easy to use and has a wide range of settings, not much else to say.
- The monitor has the mount similar to most gaming monitors at this price point, allows for a wide range of adjustments.
- Freesync works perfectly with an RTX 2060.
- Monitor has a USB hub built in to the right side of the display, can't comment too much as I have a larger one my desk I use instead.
- 144 Hz while using DisplayPort 1.2, large screen, multiple video inputs (DP, HDMI, DVI-D, and even VGA), two 3.5 mm audio jacks (black and lime green), and a USB 2.0 hub with 4 ports.
- Colors are good for a TN panel. Has a range of connection options.
- It has tons of connection options in the back for USB and speaker output. I've had zero problems with it!
- Comes with HDMI, DisplayPort, and a downstream USB which made it easy to connect my web cam.