Product Comparison: AOC C24G1 vs MSI Optix G24C
- Excellent display. No dead pixels, great refresh rate and build quality.
- No Flicker at 144hz, which is excellent because a previous monitor (Sceptre) Had noticeable flicker.
- 1ms response time is great for gaming, especially for man who plays First Person Shooters.
- This is a really good monitor for the price. 144hz is so amazingly smooth and the contrast and color depth is great.
- This the best [curved] 1080p 144hz monitor you can get for the price.
MSI Optix G24C
- VA panel, in my opinion, is the better panel technology.
- The color, is as advertised. Great picture.
- The anti glare works pretty well. My desk has a window right behind me and from in the evening I really couldn't see half my screen. This monitor has really fixed that.
- The monitor was smooth and looked great out of the box.
- Text is fuzzy on this display; It's as if they are vibrating very slightly.
- Nice monitor, decent stand (even tho I don't use it) with mount that pivots up and down.
- The stand is hefty and very stable, being made entirely of metal with no plastic parts.
- Love the ergonomics, designs, and quality that comes with it.
- The stand is really sturdy and doesn't wobble hardly.
- Not vesa mount ready out of the box.
- It's inexpensive, and gives you 144 hz with a Dual Link DVI or Display Port no problems.
- Super easy got set up without even reading the instructions.
- Easier-to-run games go all the way up to 144hz with displayport connection.
- It looks beautiful. It all instantly sets up right away, the monitor looks so nice when you connect it and turn it on.
- If you use HDMI cable you will get only 100hz.
MSI Optix G24C