Product Comparison: AOC AG352UCG6 vs AOC CU34G2X
- Refresh rate goes up to 144hz, resolution to 1440p upscaled.
- I really like the large curved screen, high resolution, and frame rate.
- The 1440p resolution with good pixel density provides a clear and sharp picture.
- 3440 x 1440 resolution at 144hz is absolutely stunning. The added screen real estate in games and desktop use is phenomenal.
- Picture is clear and crisp and the resolution is absolutely great. The colors are very true as well.
- This monitor has pretty good colors and blacks actually look great.
- Color calibration out of the box was perfect.
- Good viewing angles: vertical is forgiving, about 90-degrees horizontal. Good color and contrast.
- The colors are nice and crisp, whites are white not yellowish, and streaming movies look really good.
- The VA panel has great colors, no ghosting, no input lag.
- Freesync appears to work almost flawlessly in most games tested I have tested.
- More options than most monitors! Always good to see.
- Has all of the useful adjustments you would want in a monitor.
- The adjustable stand is quite convenient. Good range of both vertical and horizontal tilt as well as height adjustment.
- Build quality and stand adjust are great.
- It connected without any problems. I really like it.
- I use a DisplayPort connection to an ATI graphics card (RX 580), so I am utilizing the freesync feature and it's great!
- It has both HDMI and DisplayPort connection which is important for me because I have laptops with both GeForce and ATI graphic cards.
- Plenty of connections, 2x HDMI, 2x Display.
- It is large enough to game, watch videos, anything you can connect via HDMI! Easy to set up.