Product Comparison: AOC 24B1H vs AOC 22V2H
- Screen size is good, picture is bright and has a good resolution.
- Good for work and also to watch movies. Great Resolution!
- Everything is so clear and has great resolution. Great quality!
- Nice colors and good resolution with little bezels and very good for the price.
- I love the size and the specs it gets on games.
- The 1080P was everything I needed. I would recommend this to anyone on a budget looking to upgrade and older monitor.
- Great low footprint slim monitor. The frequency and resolution is great.
- The picture quality is good, in terms of color and resolution.
- The resolution is completely immersive and crisp. Wonderful monitor.
- Excellent resolution, perfect for gaming.
- The color rendition and frame-less design looked great.
- Colors and image quality are nice and clear and gaming on it is great.
- It's bright, the colors seem to be really accurate, and the overall pixel quality is great.
- I have no complaints as the picture is very clear, bright and the colors are spot on.
- The display outputs great colors, brightness, and crispness.
- The colors are so vibrant, and the screen is very clear.
- These monitors have a decently colorful picture and price to feature set.
- Its brightness and color temp settings make it very easy to look at in low-light environments.
- This monitor is a great value for the money. It has good colors, viewing angles, and works nicely for everything I need it for- no issues so far.
- The screen clarity and color are the worst I have seen. The texts are often blurry and have weird color shifts.
- This is amazing! It came super quick and worked right out of the box. No dead pixels or anything.
- Great picture quality, great color, and it comes with HDMI cable. Love it.
- The best monitor for the price, I love the borderless design, I love the colors, very thin and light.
- The stand seems a little flimsy given the weight of the screen.
- The stand almost looks off center with no way to center it. It's not a very good stand.
- The stand is very good for the price point.
- This has a metal stand with a plastic covering over the base, looks much better in person.
- There are a lot of customization features for the brightness for what you need it for.
- Plastic and stand both looks moderately cheap.
- Stand is flimsy and no VESA. Overall weak build quality.
- Picture quality is good, connection options were sufficient for my laptop.
- The price is right and it looks great. It comes with a HDMI cable to connect to your computer. Great connectors.
- Video quality is great via VGA connector.
- It has HDMI and VGA connections, which is enough to connect to multiple systems.
- Unfortunately, not enough ports.
- The connections are VGA and HDMI. I was however able to easily connect this monitor to my Radeon 5700 XT with a DisplayPort to HDMI cable.
- I connect it to my MacBook Pro and use it in the closed lid function. It works great.
- It's bright and crisp and comes with a VGA and HDMI connection.
- I have it connected to my laptop for an additional monitor. It is bright, and the picture quality is excellent.
- Connected to laptop via HDMI. Turns on intermittently. Other times dead.