Product Comparison: Acer XR341CK bmijpphz vs Acer Predator X34
- You wouldn’t think an xtra 15 FPS would make a difference but now I go nuts if I don’t have 75 FPS. For the costs of the monitor it can’t be beat. Do not expect it to preform like a acer predator.
- Gaming at 3440x1440 is really nice for those games that support the resolution.
- I bought this for size and refresh rate, and picture quailty and it has not disappointed me yet in those regards.
- I think the freesync range is 30 - 75 hertz and games feel way more buttery smooth than I have ever been used to. No screen tearing through the whole range and no more V sync!! :D
- 75hz runs great with (30-75hz) freesync but with 1 fury X card it can be slightly tough to hit the 75hz it using high or ultra settings in games
- This monitor is easily the best one I've ever had.
- On the gaming side of things, I had no problem overclocking the display to 100hz.
- Great IPS display. Functional size. Awesome OC refresh rate of 100hz.
- I'm pretty impressed with this monitor.
- The overclock is stable at 100hz and there is no noticeable coil whine.
Acer XR341CK bmijpphz
Acer Predator X34
- Colors are great with this IPS monitor and the ppi is perfect so no blurry letters.
- Great colors, no dead pixels, freesync works perfectly.
- Vibrant IPS display with high color accuracy, I did the best I could do without a calibrator and it looks fantastic - 21:9 gives more space for productivity, gaming immersion, and wide aspect ratio movies fill the entire screen (think black bars top and bottom)
- Freesync is an adaptive sync technology which is fantastic and eliminates screen tearing in games. The range is also great, as it works from 30-75 hz, very wide.
- Free-sync...more soon but this along with 100% sRGB is my main reason for choosing this over several other panels, besides backlight reports
- The ips glow and back light bleed is minimal. Movies a amazing as well, as most are filed at this aspect ratio.
- The combination of the high resolution and color accuracy makes looking at high resolution landscape photographs feel as though I'm looking out a window.
- The colors are on point, many options for contrast and brightness adjustment, and it has the most screen real estate I've ever worked with on a single monitor.
- Only complaints I have with the monitor is that I'm unable to display my chrome cast in 21:9 aspect ratio though I'm sure it's just the chromecast's lack of support, and the menu keys are a pain to work with.
- I love this monitor, but there are some little things I dislike about it, mainly game manufactures unwillingness to include 21:9 support blaming it on an advantage when 122-200hz is acceptable.
- Has the most important ergonomic settings: tilt and height - more than enough not just gimmicks. Stand is art itself and perfectly fits a full-size keyboard in between support brackets, very sturdy and metal.
- USB 3.0 4 port hub works surprisingly well and hides a lot of other cables (additionally places transmitters in a good spot)
- I have owned this since day 1 of release (late July). Not a dead pixel, not a single issue with performance. I am in love with this monitor and want to have it's babies.
- Big screen is a plus. its like a 27in monitor with an extra 8in to the sides. nice color reproduction. like the ambient lighting on the bottom that has several color settings and actually helps light up the keyboard is is no to far from the monitor.
- The extra real estate and slight curve is perfect for general computing, and terrific for gaming (I'm better orientated)
- Stand is great, IPS glow is there, but menu navigation could be a whole lot better.
- Speakers are pretty good for daily use. Takes gaming and Movies to a whole new level. The only complaint has been stated many times - not them most intuitive OSD menu system.
- The vesa mounts were easy to use.
- Monitor bezel is very thin for a monitor this size.
- Playing at night has day/night cycle it becomes very distracting and most inconveniently you have to adjust yourself and move your viewing angle around just to see what you're doing.
- FYI this comes with an HDMI 2.0 and Displayport cable, I bought a Displayport and now have to send it back because I didn't read the package contents.
- Remember to use he BizLink connections for 70+fps. Included BizLink cord is very short. I would recommend buying a longer one.
- To be sure, everything arrived with all the cables, and everything powers up OK. But apparently you have to run an HMDI 1 or some other connection to your computer. I admit, my computer is older (2013), but it does have the USB connections.
- Noise coming out of speaker when setting brightness/contrast lower than 50% especially when using DDC / CI.
- If using Display Port, you need to change the input from HDMI to DP. It defaults to HDMI when First plugging it in. Then overclock to 100hZ and boom. This monitor is beautiful.
- I really, really like this monitor. GSync only works with the display port.
- A few notes though, in order to get the 100hz you need to use a display port not an hdmi, the gsync will work through an hdmi but i felt it worked much better on the display port.
- When I connected it to my computer via DP I was pretty impressed, the smoothness and the size was great.
- A few more USB-3 ports would have been welcome as there is more than enough real estate for more sockets.
Acer XR341CK bmijpphz
Acer Predator X34