Product Comparison: Acer SB220Q vs Sceptre E205W-16003R
- The screen was perfectly sized for my needs at 21.5 inches.
- The screen resolution is good, colors are perfect and has multiple settings for you to change the screen colors and resolution if you need to match your needs.
- This monitor is fantastic. It's durable, has good resolution.
- The screen size and resolution are perfect for my needs.
- This monitor is very thin and light. Great response time.
- Very clear, sharp screen for a 1600 x 900 display.
- I like this monitor a lot. It has very sharp resolution.
- The resolution is superb and beautiful.
- Nice, clear resolution with a matte screen.
- The 900p resolution looks sharp enough for this panel size.
- This monitor makes games look very nice. Great colors.
- The resolution is very good as are the colors.
- The monitor is very light, thin, has small bezels, and produces reasonably good colors.
- Colors are so vibrant and bright. Darks are good and brights are rich.
- The price was great, and looks great too. Easy to assemble. Came with vga and power cord. Colors look amazing, no annoying power indicator lights.
- Excellent colors, graphics, visuals, very easy to set up.
- Monitor is really clear, sharp, and has very vibrant colors.
- It has very great resolution and great contrast and colors.
- Picture quality, including color and brightness are excellent.
- Good color, good resolution. I'm happy with this monitor.
- The stand is sturdy to withhold the monitor and has a round base so won't tip over that easily.
- It has a zero frame design so all you see is the screen, which makes the picture even better, for example when you're watching movies.
- The monitor I got looked pretty good in build quality.
- I love this monitor. The picture quality was great, and it was super easy to set up.
- There is no way to mount this on a wall or vesa mount.
- Packed with features, looks sleek, and great picture.
- Has integrated speakers, a nice surprise for such an inexpensive monitor.
- The monitor stand snaps to the base, and the stand screws into the monitor with just two screws. Good feature.
- It's very lightweight and has a slim bezel and footprint. Good features.
- Audio is very faint and hard to hear.
- Has both a HDMI and VGA port, and it comes with a VGA cable.
- I connected the monitor using my current VGA cable. The picture was fine.
- I connected the vga cable to my acer laptop and it instantly recognized and duplicated the screen without a hitch.
- Checked all the connections and settings, couldn't find any issues.
- It's affordable and a good size, plus i like that it has a HDMI port for easy connectivity.
- I bought this monitor for a 2nd work monitor to connect to my laptop. Good connect.
- It has two connection options, VGA and HDMI, which is all you need these days.
- It was really easy to connect. I just plugged the included HDMI cable into my laptop port and voila!
- Images were washed out. I connected to my PS4 and the results were disappointing.
- I tried to connect it with the HDMI cable that came with the monitor, it would not get a signal.