Product Comparison: Acer Predator XB321HK vs Acer Predator X34
- This is a fantastic 4k high refresh monitor.
- This is it is a bright, color rich, reasonably accurate, large, high resolution display.
- While up to 60 Hz and G-sync is pretty decent.
- It is great with 4K video and gaming. My Xbox One X connects flawlessly.
- This is my first G-sync monitor (paired with my GTX 1080) and first monitor with a high refresh rate.
- This monitor is easily the best one I've ever had.
- On the gaming side of things, I had no problem overclocking the display to 100hz.
- Great IPS display. Functional size. Awesome OC refresh rate of 100hz.
- I'm pretty impressed with this monitor.
- The overclock is stable at 100hz and there is no noticeable coil whine.
Acer Predator XB321HK
Acer Predator X34
- Excellent color and contrast out of the box. I have not changed a thing.
- Display is beautiful and bright, with great colour accuracy
- The screen will very good colour accuracy. Viewing angles are good too.
- The color is clear and bright, and there are a lot of options to change to get this monitor to fit your liking.
- The brightness was very good and the clarity was awesome.
- The ips glow and back light bleed is minimal. Movies a amazing as well, as most are filed at this aspect ratio.
- The combination of the high resolution and color accuracy makes looking at high resolution landscape photographs feel as though I'm looking out a window.
- The colors are on point, many options for contrast and brightness adjustment, and it has the most screen real estate I've ever worked with on a single monitor.
- Only complaints I have with the monitor is that I'm unable to display my chrome cast in 21:9 aspect ratio though I'm sure it's just the chromecast's lack of support, and the menu keys are a pain to work with.
- I love this monitor, but there are some little things I dislike about it, mainly game manufactures unwillingness to include 21:9 support blaming it on an advantage when 122-200hz is acceptable.
- The stand is great. It's easy to adjust and adjusts in every way.
- Solid and fully adjustable stand, not wobbly at all.
- G-SYNC is worth every penny, any shooter game is like night vs day. Really makes all shooters feel completely different, and makes you better as a player.
- G-Sync which syncs your frame rate to the refresh rate of the monitor makes the experience on all games seamlessly smooth.
- Stand is really wide and takes up desk space, would of liked a stand like the Asus ROG Swift.
- Stand is great, IPS glow is there, but menu navigation could be a whole lot better.
- Speakers are pretty good for daily use. Takes gaming and Movies to a whole new level. The only complaint has been stated many times - not them most intuitive OSD menu system.
- The vesa mounts were easy to use.
- Monitor bezel is very thin for a monitor this size.
- Playing at night has day/night cycle it becomes very distracting and most inconveniently you have to adjust yourself and move your viewing angle around just to see what you're doing.
- USB ports. I don't personally use these too often, but the four USB 3 type-A ports provide a lot of flexibility for those who may like to have extras available and within reach.
- Standard connection set. Very easy to connect.
- 4k60p is only supported over DisplayPort, which is OK for single PC use, but useless for connecting a PS4 PRO or Xbox One X.
- You will not have 60hz above 1080p without using your display port connection.
- The HDMI port is loose, causing the connection to the PC to be intermittent.
- If using Display Port, you need to change the input from HDMI to DP. It defaults to HDMI when First plugging it in. Then overclock to 100hZ and boom. This monitor is beautiful.
- I really, really like this monitor. GSync only works with the display port.
- A few notes though, in order to get the 100hz you need to use a display port not an hdmi, the gsync will work through an hdmi but i felt it worked much better on the display port.
- When I connected it to my computer via DP I was pretty impressed, the smoothness and the size was great.
- A few more USB-3 ports would have been welcome as there is more than enough real estate for more sockets.
Acer Predator XB321HK
Acer Predator X34