Product Comparison: Acer GN246HL vs BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P
- The difference between 60 hz and 144 hz is very noticeable you have to try it in person to really see it.
- The 144hz is a must have addition to your game play if you are a competitive player, it undeniably makes everything you do 150% smoother and pleasent to the eye.
- The biggest issue I had with this monitor was that it had quite a bit of ghosting on it
- Colors are sub-par at best, not extremely vivid but I guess it gets the job done.
- Great monitor for those who sit away from screen. However, if you are looking for a gaming monitor, I suggest looking for something with higher resolution than 1080p for this size or above.
- The high refresh rate monitor perfect for gaming.
- I think i've found the monitor for me, it looks absolutely stunning running at 144hz
- The picture quality for this monitor is excellent, no dead pixels.
- Well built, looks fantastic and really helps my eyes. Needed something very sharp.
- Set the panel at 144hz and everything seems to run butter smooth.
BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P
- The monitor even has 3D on it, I haven't used it and I'm not sure I ever will but if it's important to you then that's a huge plus with no real price difference.
- The color reproduction and contrast are superb. And of course, the 144hz refresh rate works flawlessly.
- Performs as advertised. Sharp contrast, quick response time and no dead pixels.
- Screen is so extremely back lit that it makes colors look unnatural and even when lowering the brightness it does not help, the panel itself is just overly bright for no reason.
- I am still working on adjustments to get color/brightness levels correct. It has a graphics mode, but it don't believe it is true color.
- Brilliant quality, colorful picture monitor with excellent features.
- Colours as for TN are good, better than my previous screen.
- Even though the monitor panel isnt a IPS panel the picture quality is fine.
- Only thing i don't like is that it's a TN panel so yeah colors are not the best.
- The panel's picture quality is incredibly disapointing, even compared with some other TN panels I own.
- Vesa mount compatible. you can use it with your monitor mounting systems.
- This monitor is 3D Capable, however I have not used that feature yet.
- The vesa mount is on the plastic cover. If you debezel the monitor, you will lose the vesa capability a
- The monitor cannot go up and down and has a small amount of room for tilt.
- Very easy to adjust height of the screen and angle.
- It has some brilliant features such as a dynamic brightness mode that will match the the dark and bright areas.
- Quality finish and nice aesthetics of the monitor and stand.
- The stand is almost fully solid metal, so the complete unit is quite heavy.
- It is easy on the eyes for long periods because it does not flicker and has blue light reduction as an option.
- It has 3 inputs: DVI-D, HDMI, and VGA (Please for the love of god don't use VGA). Having a HDMI port means that I can still play on my consoles if I feel like it which is very good for me.
- Supports vga/hdmi/dvi. looks like you can connect speakers to it too
- Came with dvi hdmi cables and perfect setting.
- Only downside for me is no USB ports and build quality feels slightly flimsy.
- There's only one HDMI, which can be inconvenient, but that's pretty standard on computer monitors.
- Great product! It has a lot of connections and for gaming is fantastic!
- The monitor has bunch of connections ports and can be easily connected to PC/PS4/Xbox.
- Use this monitor to play CSGO. Connection through displayport were easy.
- Love that monitor has buit-in ports for headphones.
- Settings can be confusing to first setup as the hdmi ports mixed with an elgato capture card can prove very tricky for pc recording.
BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P