Product Comparison: ViewSonic VP2768 vs ViewSonic VP2771
- The monitor fit perfectly and look amazing with the thin bezel.
- The construction is very solid and the picture is fantastic.
- The color, contrast and clarity of this monitor are stellar.
- This monitor has a very thin bezel and sharp image with great color.
- This monitor is very good in most every respect.
- This Viewsonic has more resolution, at least as good colours, and, as far as I can see, has no problem pixels.
- I use this monitor primarily for photo editing. It was easy to set up and the immage quality excellent.
- The picture quality is exceptional especially at the price.
- This is a great quality monitor and works flawless with my Macbook Pro.
- These are great for image quality and consistency throughout the screen.
- They are thin, clear and crisp. Practically borderless edges giving you almost seamless side by side viewing.
- Without any calibration, the photos matched perfectly.
- The colors are very nice, and the brightness is good.
- Beautiful monitor, vivid accurate colors, great size, excellent off angle viewing.
- Not uniform in color even when calibrated from the factory and a 3rd party color meter.
- The viewing angles are perfect and the anti-glare coating works well.
- The colours are excellent, with no obvious colour cast in black and white images.
- This Monitor setup options are fabulous.Picture Quality is amazing.
- The display quality is great, and I love that the same cable that connects it to my MacBook Pro also powers the laptop.
- Really nice picture on this monitor, seems like a real quality built product.
- Solid and fully adjustable stand, not wobbly at all.
- Control by solid click buttons. Stable and flexible stand.
- Great for photo and video editing along with photo and video consumption, everything looks great.
- Menu/control buttons are hidden on the back with an on screen display selector.
- Build quality seems to be cheap with very flimsy bezels around the edges that seem to be taped on. Not very secure.
- The monitor is ready for use thanks to factory calibration, and the connectors are fully self-explanatory.
- The housing is very well made, only the bottom edge is not completely flat across the entire width.
- The monitor is calibrated at the factory. The settings, especially for photographers, leave nothing to be desired.
- The panel itself looks great, with minimal borders and no branding on the front.
- The buttons are very badly designed so using the menus is not easy.
- They are lightweight and have USB hubs built in.
- All of the extra USB slots in the back and the ability to daisy chain monitors is great.
- It's perfect monitor with DisplayPort and USB hubs built-in.
- I'm connecting with HDMI cable and have had no problems.
- USB hubs are on bottom (my Asus ProArt 24 is on the side). Easier to access, but wouldn't work in a side by side configuration.
- Thanks to the USB 3rd hub, fast devices can also be connected.
- Lots of ports. It also has the USB-c thing for powering video stuff, and a USB 3 extension, so I have three ports in the monitor.
- Good build quality and great feature set. Great connectors.
- I like the USB hub built into the monitor.
- With the right usb-c cable you can charge your computer and send video at the same time.